Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Certain races more open to foot fetishes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Certain races more open to foot fetishes
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally think Filipina chicks are the coolest women around.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend Race isn't the issue, it's the way you present yourself at them with the idea. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
....but racially? The assumption that race has anything to do with it is without merit.

Plow the fields like any producer has for any length of time to get a good sampling of this and you will understand it holds a ton of merit my friend. Geographically, there's nothing closer to the truth.
So the amount of melanin in one's skin makes one more open to foot fetishes? I'd LOVE to hear the correlation. Pray tell.

Quick twitter search shows that women of ALL races are equally disgusted by foot fetish:
https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/foot%20fetish%20how

As for culture...I can see the correlation. Saying that a black girl is more or less likely to show off her feet than a white girl is without merit. Saying that a black girl of a certain culture in one's culture holds more weight. Black women from the south are different from the one's in the north who are also different from the one's on the West. White girls from the lower class are different than the white girls of the middle suburban class who are also different from the blue blood types. You get the idea. There are far too many variables involved.

The one variable that matters across all racial/culture/educational/economic boundaries is.....does she like you. If she likes you feet are a very low threat commitment.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
quote:
....but racially? The assumption that race has anything to do with it is without merit.

Plow the fields like any producer has for any length of time to get a good sampling of this and you will understand it holds a ton of merit my friend. Geographically, there's nothing closer to the truth.
So the amount of melanin in one's skin makes one more open to foot fetishes? I'd LOVE to hear the correlation. Pray tell.
Agreed, that is one of the most baseless assertions I've heard in a while.

I've been a producer for quite some time and race has nothing to do with it. It's a matter of upbringing, environment, and personal circumstance that cause women to perceive foot fetishes in a certain ways. It has nothing to do with skin color.

It was very interesting to see that twitter link though, and it seems to prove that women's confusion over foot fetish is an equal opportunity employer.

[ May 13, 2012, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've dated nothing but white girls and only had one who did not let me put my mouth near her feet. My fiance loves it and says I'm the first guy shes ever let mess with her feet. I guess if a girl cares enough about you and your desires, she'll be open to just about anything regardless of race.

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
branames
Board Regular
Member # 44773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for branames   Email branames   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the better word would be culture... Ok here's a more specific example, I've had half asian half white girls tell me no, whereas every full asian girl i've been with was up for it. Now that being said, I do recognize there's many culture that fall under "asian". I'm just making a generalization from my experiences, that all full asian girls I've been with have had a similar demeanor in the bedroom. Then again, everyone is different. Just based off of my personal experiences with them
Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
branames
Board Regular
Member # 44773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for branames   Email branames   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I agree wit what you're sayin GQ, definitely depends how much she likes you
Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Quick twitter search shows that women of ALL races are equally disgusted by foot fetish:

As for culture...I can see the correlation. Saying that a black girl is more or less likely to show off her feet than a white girl is without merit. Saying that a black girl of a certain culture in one's culture holds more weight. Black women from the south are different from the one's in the north who are also different from the one's on the West. White girls from the lower class are different than the white girls of the middle suburban class who are also different from the blue blood types. You get the idea. There are far too many variables involved.

The one variable that matters across all racial/culture/educational/economic boundaries is.....does she like you. If she likes you feet are a very low threat commitment.

GQ

Race and culture go hand in hand about 99% of the time. So depending on what term you use it's the same thing. Producing and meeting women from all backgrounds in this business for 7+ years yields the fruit of knowledge based on a wide swath of sampling. People are people and it's the same whereever you go with minor geographical differences.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
[qb] [QUOTE] ....but racially? The assumption that race has anything to do with it is without merit.

quote:
Race and culture go hand in hand about 99% of the time. So depending on what term you use it's the same thing.
This is simply untrue. It's funny, now people of the same class and educational background have more in common than those of the same race but differing class status and educational status.

quote:
Producing and meeting women from all backgrounds in this business for 7+ years yields the fruit of knowledge based on a wide swath of sampling
But there is an inherent subjective bias to your experience. YOU. Women will react to you based on your own educational status, culture, class and for some women race. Again, if women like you enough they'll model for you. You have success with white women. I'm willing to bet you're not Indian, who will likely have more success having Indian women model for him. It's not a reflection of the woman's own virtue whether she accepts foot fetish or not but how she feels about you, which in turn is a reflection of YOU.

quote:
People are people and it's the same whereever you go with minor geographical differences.
People are the same no matter what race they are. If a girl likes you she will have no problem modeling or indulging a foot fetish. No one race is more open to it. I'd love to see again verifiable proof that shows skin color correlates. Or even skin color has anything to do with culture. President Obama and Ice T....both black....very different cultures. President Obama and VP Biden...different races...but same class and educational background....more in common with one another than Ice T.

GQ

[ May 14, 2012, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: GQguy ]

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing else needs to be said...Thanks GQ, You're the effin man...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by branames:
In my experience, asian girls and latin girls have almost always been down for footplay. Have you guys had luck with a certain race more than another?

I don't think you'll ever get an accurate answer to this question unless there's one common approach to all women, or the same person is approaching all the women of the world.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree it definitely depends on the girl and how much she likes you. I must see, although I am an equal opportunity foot lover, when I first started to get into my foot fetish, it was white women feet that kinda got me started and then latina. I love black women feet too but white and latina feet get me real good. My current girlfriend who is black has some really pretty feet and wrinkled soles. She lets me kiss her feet (because I rub them everytime I hang with her) and even engages in foot play to certain extent too. I will have some pictures of her feet soon.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intersting convo....i have been fortunate to be with African , American, Caucasion, Latin, Asian (not many) And even Indian women. also from various economic backgrounds And geographjc locations...only benefit Of being a Contractor. Really age impacts attitudes...older women arr are alot more open to the foot play. I would say Black women are more aggressive And dominant so foot fetish is used more as a tool to entice men. However, i think we live in a lot more liberal And sexual society And foot play is more accepted. I think with many celebritys bring IT to light. Such as Ludacris, Quinto Terantink And a host Of other who love foot play like Halle And Rosa. Even Tara Banks admits she loves footmen.

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The assumption that race has anything to do with it is without merit.

'Nuff said?

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that i'ts hard to generalize about race or ethnicity, and speaking from personal experience, I have played with feet from every conceivable group of women, and I find it that it's basically up to the individual's experience.

One thing I know for sure is that if a girl has dated someone with a foot fetish in her past, most likely be comfortable in the foot fetish realm.

I'm shooting with a very hot hot young Latina next week, and she confessed to me that her former boyfriend has an extreme foot fetish, and that's why she's comfortable with the idea of becoming a foot model. I run into this sort of thing all the time...

[ May 16, 2012, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links