Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Certain races more open to foot fetishes (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Certain races more open to foot fetishes
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQguy has pretty much ended this thread. He's always spot on.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is simply untrue. It's funny, now people of the same class and educational background have more in common than those of the same race but differing class status and educational status.

whoever mentioned education or class? lol We're talking about foot acceptance vs. race and culture.

quote:
But there is an inherent subjective bias to your experience. YOU. Women will react to you based on your own educational status, culture, class and for some women race. Again, if women like you enough they'll model for you. You have success with white women. I'm willing to bet you're not Indian, who will likely have more success having Indian women model for him. It's not a reflection of the woman's own virtue whether she accepts foot fetish or not but how she feels about you, which in turn is a reflection of YOU.

Thanks for the compliments. However, as an example Mr. Collegearchive is not White or Indian but yet he gets 99.9% of white college girls to model for him. So by saying women react to the PHOTOGRAPHER'S race, skin color,class,education,or status would only be but only 1/2 correct.I have success with all races in general but choose to focus on college-aged white girls because that is what is most popular in society based on former polls I've done.

quote:
People are the same no matter what race they are. If a girl likes you she will have no problem modeling or indulging a foot fetish. No one race is more open to it. I'd love to see again verifiable proof that shows skin color correlates. Or even skin color has anything to do with culture.
Sure if she likes you, 80% of the time in my experience. Skin color is irrelevant, like I said race, and culture more determine it than anything else. My guess is you never lived in the urban areas of a large city and/or tryed hiring foot models? Culture,tradition and race have ALOT to do with acceptance. No scientific data can convince you I am sure, you will have to go sample the facts for yourself out there. You may find a couple of hot girls in doing so that you can share with us! [Cheers]

[ May 15, 2012, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

Agreed, and the foot-in-mouth awards can be distributed to his opposition. [Bow Down]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

Agreed, and the foot-in-mouth awards can be distributed to his opposition. [Bow Down]
New leaf sir, new leaf...let the opinions of others not be your worries. [Nut Kick]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
quote:

New leaf sir, new leaf...let the opinions of others not be your worries. [Nut Kick]
I'm not worried about anyone else. I believe in racial equality, and from a foot fetish acceptance perspective, I can say that skin color does not play a part in a woman's judgement of foot guys. It's as simple as that. [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I have had more foot play from white women and a few from black woman.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

I think it's the race or culture of the model we're talking about here right? From personal experience of thousands of models over the years the most receptive to propositions were white girls, the least..mexican girls..not latinas in general. That's why Jasmine Mendez is so cool.

--------------------
 -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great topic, I have foudn that latinas (my wife included) and a few oter ladies are open to foot play. They start a little shy but after that its all good. But as PAPO55 has said, it's always thee white girls that have their beautiful feet on the dash (which I LOVE).
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The truth that i find out is that older black women are not as open as the younger black females are.It really depends on how you present your fetish
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me chime in for asian : I've had Chinese, Filipinas, Koreans, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Thais, Japanese, Indonesian and Malaysian ( yeah I've been in Asia for 10 years ). Guess what 99% of the women have been from open to VERY open to the foot thing. More so that any white girl I've met. I think that culturally asian ( and maybe latinas as well ) are more inclined to do whatever it takes to please their man. Man likes feet, asian woman serves feet [Smile]

I don't know if my theory is correct but I've had hundreds of chick during the past 10 years so I guess statistics mean something.

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's less about race and more about financial need. I've found that women in financial need are much more receptive to modeling their feet than women without as much financial need.

And some of us just LOVE feet. And we love having our feet worshiped. It's hard to find someone to suck my toes and bite my bite feet. So if modeling, private sessions and foot parties is what a girl had to do for some FOOT LOVIN' then so be it, the cash is just the cherry on top! [Woot]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AsianFootLove   Email AsianFootLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry all, I ned to provide more updates. I'm living in SE Asia and been traveling alot in Thailand and Philippines. While I have had some great foot experiences in Thailand, generally they have a cultural concept that the foot is a "Bad" body part, conversely the "head" is sacred. Philippines is much more fashion oriented and while foot fetish may not be as popular with the natives, the women's feet are generally better cared for and there is an amazing amount of 10's everywhere. Visiting the mall in the city of Cebu, is unbelievable. 8 out 10 girls/middle agers could be foot-models!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
NO doubt, it's about the guy bringing his FF game and how he applies it. My wife is latina and originally called anything I did with her feet as being weird. I mean as simple as trying to give them a rub or pushing it further and going for a kiss on them. Over time and I mean very slow time, months and months, I took is very slow making her feel comfortable with it.
Now she's full blown down for anything foot related. To the point where you'd imagine she's a natural. She even mentions when she sees other guys looking at her feet when were out. But if you knew her 2 years ago, she wouldn't have thought twice about men liking feet the way they can, lol.

i agree fully, if you expose her to it over time and she loves you she will do anything to please you.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links