Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gym feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gym feet
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you, but there is nothing better than watching women working out at the gym.

I look at their hot trainers and tops of their sports socks, just imagining the heat and heaven inside the trainer... the sweet scented nectar. mmmmmm

There was one woman who I will never be able to forget. She was sat on the stretch mat with her trainers OFF! I immediately made my way down to the stretch mat and starting doing some stuff of my own. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the soles of her sweat soaked white trainer socks. It was so hot. My heart rate went through the roof.

It has been my dream for years to stop time and sniff all the womens feet at the gym.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever I see a woman in the gym I always look at their shoes and try to imagine what their feet must smell like....yum
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smell of sweaty female feet working on those yoga matts and balls definitely adds to the flavor.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only imagine what it must smell like in a Yoga class. I bet it stinks of goddess sweat!

There is also bikram Yoga which is meant to be with intense heat in the room. I don't think I would last very long in there before exploding everywhere.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only recently (the past 2 years or so) found out how my "gym feet" affect so many guys. Who would have guessed? I love it, though! ;-)

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe me Janet; sweaty, smelly gym feet are a huge turn on for some of us. That's why I collect worn socks since I love the smell [Smile]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say I do the same thnig, when I am at the gym I find myself looking for the ladies that are not wearing socks. I can only imagine the goodness that is inside.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Janet, believe me, you're onto something heavenly. I absolutely love sweaty gym feet. So full of sweat and funk.

It's incredible to see such beautiful women with smelly socks on or nothing at all! My heart races even faster just thinking about it.

--------------------

Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best is when the woman is wearing trainers with no socks; that's when my imagination really starts running wild.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

All this gym talk has got me wanting to go there today. [Smile]

--------------------

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch_Analyst:
The best is when the woman is wearing trainers with no socks; that's when my imagination really starts running wild.

me too
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch_Analyst:

indeed the best! The aroma just explodes in your face when you take off the trainers!

[ May 19, 2012, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: www.afw4u.com ]

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

This is incredible. I was in the gym today and there were a few yummy women in trainers but nothing to really get the imagination flowing.

I love the smell of a woman straight out the gym!

--------------------

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Define trainer. I've never heard that term. Sneakers?

At the gym I go to of course I wonder what the women's feet look like. The best is when I walk by the room where they're doing yoga!! Also I make sure to be around before and after yoga classes when people are waiting to get in and leaving. Majority of the girls have flip flops on. On rare occasions, trainers, meaning the ones who work there will change into flip flops before and after work, which is amazing, because they work all day in sneakers. Also some members will change into flip flops when they leave.

Few weeks ago a girl who is really hot, I've always wondered what her feet looked like attended a yoga class. I walked by but unfortunately she had socks on.

A few years ago I took a pilates class with a girl. I walked by saw her in there made conversation (to get a closer look at her feet). She said I should join. What an amazing experience. On some movements I had her feet right in front of my face. I pretended to accidentally have my face touch her feet, she laughed it off. That was a great class!!

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Alec Metro couldn't get it up for a scene in Barefoot Confidential, so he asked petite Pixie aka Nadia for one of her sneakers. She was British, so she called it a trainer. She didn't want him to sniff it, but he did because he said it had pheromones that would excite him.

The reason I started www.workoutgirlsfeet.com
was because of what I saw as I was headed to a shoot with Slyyy. A squadron of high school boys ran out of a CVS for track practice along with their coach. What came next was what inspired me to start workoutgirlsfeet. A squardron of high school girls came running out of CVS not long after the boys did! All I could think about was how stinky their sneakers were, hot dirty their socks probably looked, and how sweaty their feet were. If only I could have been their personal foot massage person after they made it back to school! Bam! Workoutgirlsfeet came shortly afterward.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links