Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gym feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gym feet
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
I remember Alec Metro couldn't get it up for a scene in Barefoot Confidential, so he asked petite Pixie aka Nadia for one of her sneakers. She was British, so she called it a trainer. She didn't want him to sniff it, but he did because he said it had pheromones that would excite him.

The reason I started www.workoutgirlsfeet.com
was because of what I saw as I was headed to a shoot with Slyyy. A squadron of high school boys ran out of a CVS for track practice along with their coach. What came next was what inspired me to start workoutgirlsfeet. A squardron of high school girls came running out of CVS not long after the boys did! All I could think about was how stinky their sneakers were, hot dirty their socks probably looked, and how sweaty their feet were. If only I could have been their personal foot massage person after they made it back to school! Bam! Workoutgirlsfeet came shortly afterward.

Awesome website! What ever happened to Christina? She's the one holding the water gun. She was my favorite from back in the day.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the feet of beautiful athletic women and the look on their faces when they discover that I enjoy the smell of a hot female's stinky trainers, Hee Hee! [Confused] [Eek!] [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

[ May 22, 2012, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
I love the feet of beautiful athletic women and the look on their faces when they discover that I enjoy the smell of a hot female's stinky trainers, Hee Hee! [Confused] [Eek!] [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down]

haha. Great quote Tyler. You couldn't have said it better.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
Whenever I see a woman in the gym I always look at their shoes and try to imagine what their feet must smell like....yum

i do the same at work lol i love running shoes!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch_Analyst:
The best is when the woman is wearing trainers with no socks; that's when my imagination really starts running wild.

i agree completely arch analyst!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball: Awesome website! What ever happened to Christina? She's the one holding the water gun. She was my favorite from back in the day.
Christina and Alemia were the only two original Planet of the Arches and WorkoutGirlsFeet girls left. Kahlena Patrick came back after some years, but it was a one-time thing. Just as with any other smart, athletic superstar, Christina retired while still on top. BTW, she had lots of sneakers, and sold them to her fans. They were really worn, but smelled more of perfume than feet. Her feet never had an odor. I found that rather fascinating.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links