Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who knows about your Fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who knows about your Fetish?
gamaray74
Board Regular
Member # 42751

Icon 5 posted      Profile for gamaray74   Email gamaray74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who have yout told about it?

GF, Parents, Best Friends, other Persons...

For me it only knows my GF and an Aunt

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just about every woman I've dated over the past 10 years. Amazing how open a woman can be about it when you bring it up. I still have an ex who sends me photos and asks for my suggestions each time she gets her nails done. She's always good for a foot job whenever she visits town, but our schedules have been screwed of late.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any girl I've ever gone out with, wife, her sister, my brother, a couple of buddies that I can confide in. Not everyone needs to be in the know especially in my professional life.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just my wife
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife was the first I told, friends found out later due to a douche using my computer and using the god damn google search! lol They don't give a shit now but 6 years ago it was a big deal for some reason...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My past few girlfriends, current girlfriend and one of my friends who has let me worship her feet in the past.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty much any girl I've dated previously knew about it within a couple times chatting with each other. It was a major deal breaker if they hated feet or whatever their typical excuse was. Needless to say I had to send a few of them packing lol.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only my wife knows the degree of it... I'm not really sure why, but for some reason there's still a little shame factor with me.

I just haven't taken that leap of telling everyone that I'm a foot guy.

I think some friends have an idea, but certainly not to the degree.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of my female friends know...but then again I've had a lot of my female friends feet at my disposal [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with some, I've only had about 1 ex gf who knew about it and that was before I got married of course. I always kept it a secret. Not even my mom or family knows. My wife thought it was funny when I ran my foot fetish site and she told everyone at our office, so I had tons of coworkers, all male tech guys and programmers, interested and some enjoyed what I had on the site. But as much as I would like to worship the feet of the sexy car sales-person for a discount, that is not happening.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- mom (who also LOVES feet ... totally got it from her).

- gramma who's been out with me and my girlfriends when I've taken pictures of their feet.

- 99% of my female friends.

- most of my female coworkers.

- low percentage of my male friends, since they seem pretty closed minded and immature about it.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and our mutual friends.
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just my wife and my misstress! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and every girl that I've dated for an extended period of time (more than a week), plus a few of the one and done girls that I've been with.

I'm not ashamed of it. To me it's personal information that is on a need to know basis.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only ever tell girls I'm dating, haven't even told my friends and I don't really see a point.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links