Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who knows about your Fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who knows about your Fetish?
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every Girl I have dated know, 2 guy friends probably know (one found my stash on the computer) another saw me taking candid pics, and one female friend may know (she was drunk when she caught me taking pics of her feet)
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife who also told her sister, who, i'm sure, told her husband. and hopefully that is it. i'm private about it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only ever told one girlfriend, and that was in a round about way. She just said that at the time that she 'was quite adaptable to all things', but we split up soon after that, and I wondered if it was anything to do with the foot thing. Apart from her nobody else knows at all, and ive kept it 'secret' for 43 years! [Cry]
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samgoody2002
Board Regular
Member # 1834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samgoody2002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn russ why keep it to urself....i've had girls that at first were like ewww u like feet? (when we were around other people)....then after 2 or 3 months of me giving them constant foot rubs, they even admitted to me that THEY had a foot fetish and would smell other girls feet when they could! amazing
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of my friends but very few family lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easier to list who DOESN'T know in my case. I've often said, it gets me girls ASKING ME for foot rubs, what I think about their shoes, sending me random pics of their new pedicures, and so on. I can easily live with a joke or two from a friend if they ever come up with something better than, "Is your favorite movie 'Footloose?'"

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody and Everybody who knows me...No secrets here Sir...And because of this I've been blessed to have my way with some very beautiful feet over the years...It's not a big deal...WE JUST MAKE IT INTO A BIG DEAL...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont deny it but i dont volunteer it. to me, its part of my sex life which i dont (typically) go around discussing with everyone.

my wife on the other hand has no problems telling everyone she knows so i've been outed many times.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's on a need to know basis for me. I too don't deny it if the topic comes up, but I'm not big on talking about my sex life with other people. Every girl I've dated knew almost instantly. I had my hands all over my wife's feet on our first date. A couple of my close guy friends know but probably not the degree to which I'm obsessed. Same goes for my sister in law and a few other people my wife has casually talked to about it with over the years. I will say that the older I get, the less of a fuck I give about it.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand the need to advertise it to the entire world.

I happen to love veal marsala with mushrooms, but I don't announce it to the whole world. Anyone that's been out to dinner with me a few times soon realizes that I like veal marsala with mushrooms.

Same with the foot fetish. I don't announce it for everyone to know, but every girl I've been intimate with on few occasions knows I happen to like feet.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend knows.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links