Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot/Shoe Combos and Scents You've Yet to Experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot/Shoe Combos and Scents You've Yet to Experience
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question for the scent lovers here.

Which shoe/foot combinations have you yet to experience that you still want to try? And which are your favorites?

I’d love to smell my girlfriend’s feet after she wears Uggs without socks all day. Unfortunately she refuses to get anywhere near those things. Trainers without socks are the other combo I’m missing out on.

As for favorites, I’m a big fan of these open-toed wedges she wears. The scent they produce after a full day is intoxicating and she definitely knows how to use them. I'd describe it as a cross between leather with a subtle hint of vinegar.

What are your picks?

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH yeah! The open toe wedges with straps does it for me! When my wife wears those on a hot hot day and is with them on for hours, the scent they produce afterwards is intoxicating! I mean instant boner! I just wish her feet absorbed the smells quicker because sometimes it takes awhile for her to produce any kind of smell or take any off the shoe... I have to say, I'm not a big fan of sneakers/trainer type of shoes. The smell is too gym like for me to like it. I prefer more womenly scents of heels/pumps/flats/leatherish. MMmmMM
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean about them taking a while to produce a scent. Nothing beats a long day out in those, though. I love unstrapping them when we get home.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have yet to experience the uggs as well. My girlfriend isn't the ugg type, but she does allow me to enjoy her runners after a work out without socks. Her feet don't sweat too much, just enough to give her shoes a perfect smell. She also lets me have my way with her feet after a long day in her flats. Those have to be my favourite for sure!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fave combo is flats with no socks or nylons wore all day I just love that, I'd like to try those leather office heels after long day at work.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the running shoes w/o socks combo and i would like to try socked feet wrapped in a layer of saran wrap in sneakers all day lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flats for sure. I need more of that.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say there are two combinations, but no socks are required. Well worn Flats and converse (chucks), vans, keds or shoe similar to that. When my wife gets home after a day or even a half day. Oh baby, it's on [Hump] [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, right now, it's all about trainers (sneakers for our friends from the US of A) with sports socks. I just can't get the sweet scent that lies within those hot trainers. I really want to slowly undo them and feel the heat in them before I've taken them off.

When I've taken them off, I want to be greeted with an overpowering humidity that smells like a 'real woman'. Sweaty and seriously stinky!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links