Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » to be al bundy for a day lol (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: to be al bundy for a day lol
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was watching the show married with children on netflix today and i know al works as a shoe salesman. and i began to think, you know i should be a hands on shoe salesman lol. are any of you guys shoe salesman? i want to know what the job is like. i think it would be a lot of fun and people wont suspect you because its your job lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno about that one. Remember all Al Bundy did was complain about selling shoes. I remember the episode where he comes home, plops down on the couch and sticks his hand down his pants then says, "Today we had a sale on all size 15 shoes and up. The place was full of two women."

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought about it and maybe its just where I live but any store that sells shoes(even the ones dedicated to it) I don't think I have ever seen the shoe guy or gal actually put and take the shoe off the potential customer. I mean, with the job you could eye fuck the shit outta the feet and no one would be any wiser but in terms of actually getting up close and personal to the peds I just can't see how you would?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking about that too. I don't think I've seen anything like the actual salesman that actually helps you with your shoes since at least the 1980s or maybe earlier.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen the 'traditional' shoe saleman at Nordstrom stores...and the women's shoe department is always PACKED.

True, most of the salesmen are just fetching the boxes and coming back...but they got the measurer thing and would talk or fit shoes for the women if they wanted.

only thing is most of the men working that department don't really seem too interested in women if you catch my drift [Wink]

But this topic reminds me of beind a podiatrist...it seems great...but you rarely deal with hot chicks with hot feet...end up with guys and old dibetic women *shivers*

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I thought about it and maybe its just where I live but any store that sells shoes(even the ones dedicated to it) I don't think I have ever seen the shoe guy or gal actually put and take the shoe off the potential customer. I mean, with the job you could eye fuck the shit outta the feet and no one would be any wiser but in terms of actually getting up close and personal to the peds I just can't see how you would?

you could support their feet while you help them try the shoes on lol.

--------------------

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

lol we should bring the 80's back! i should work at nordstrom lol. imaging being that close and being able to catch a whiff of their stink if any of you guys are into that like i am lol.

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sold (primarily) women's shoes for Hofheimer's for four years back in the mid to late eighties.
If we weren't too busy, we were required to help the women on and off with the shoes.
Though not really the best paying, it's probably my favorite job ever...I looked forward to going in every day.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I was Al Bundy for a day, I'd call off from work, send Kelly and Bud out for the day, and do everything I could possibly think of with Peg's feet. Probably with Peg as well.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^I'd prefer the neihbor Marcy's peds. Since it's only hyperthetical, I'd wanna fj from Peg whilst chowing down on Marcy's.

I'd be bad at a shoe store. Customers would be in and if a chick takes her sweaty foot out of her current shoe to try on another on display leaving slight residue stink/sweat in shoe that she's tried and breifly walked around in, I'd want to take those out back for some quality time...... This is totally unprofessional, so since I'm such a foot perv, I'd refrain from getting a shoe store job. Sorta like an alcoholic workin' at a pub. Only for a day???? Why not???

Just thinkin'. If she's got some currently worn-out ones, I'd probably come up with some bullshit story about she gets an extra 20%-or-so off if she gives up the one she's currently wearing..... Only for a day.....

[ May 27, 2012, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
If I was Al Bundy for a day, I'd call off from work, send Kelly and Bud out for the day, and do everything I could possibly think of with Peg's feet. Probably with Peg as well.

omg i was thinking the same thing! i have not seen them but i think katey sagal would have some sexy looking feet and i noticed she does a lot of dangling on the show lol [Big Grin] .

--------------------

Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
^^I'd prefer the neihbor Marcy's peds. Since it's only hyperthetical, I'd wanna fj from Peg whilst chowing down on Marcy's.

I'd be bad at a shoe store. Customers would be in and if a chick takes her sweaty foot out of her current shoe to try on another on display leaving slight residue stink/sweat in shoe that she's tried and breifly walked around in, I'd want to take those out back for some quality time...... This is totally unprofessional, so since I'm such a foot perv, I'd refrain from getting a shoe store job. Sorta like an alcoholic workin' at a pub. Only for a day???? Why not???

Just thinkin'. If she's got some currently worn-out ones, I'd probably come up with some bullshit story about she gets an extra 20%-or-so off if she gives up the one she's currently wearing..... Only for a day.....

yo, footlong you are so funny and smooth with it lol. we can be so good at coming up with stories like that its like an art form or craft lol.

--------------------

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only problem is you might end up in the men's shoes department! [Cry]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Only problem is you might end up in the men's shoes department!" [Cry]

Where I worked only a couple of people worked the mens dep't exclusively. The reason was that the men's dep't paid more because those sales people had a monopoly on the men's shoes being sold.

(Though we made 9% and they only made 8%, they still earned more)

Still, I was happy as a lark to be "stuck" in the ladies dep't.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'd prefer the neihbor Marcy's peds. Since it's only hyperthetical, I'd wanna fj from Peg whilst chowing down on Marcy's.
hard to imagine since she plays for the other team only.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links