Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » to be al bundy for a day lol (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: to be al bundy for a day lol
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol her feet are the only parts that matter.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3214813/Peg-Bundy-Marcy-Darcy
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But this topic reminds me of beind a podiatrist...it seems great...but you rarely deal with hot chicks with hot feet...end up with guys and old dibetic women *shivers* [/QB]
It's like the similarity between a cunt doctor and a pizza delivery guy. They both can smell it but they can't eat it.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by izzitjustme:
quote:
But this topic reminds me of beind a podiatrist...it seems great...but you rarely deal with hot chicks with hot feet...end up with guys and old dibetic women *shivers*

It's like the similarity between a cunt doctor and a pizza delivery guy. They both can smell it but they can't eat it. [/QB]
lmao so true, but you can always create opportunities lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Al having to deal with the fat women in the shoe store, but he loved when the hotties would come in. I remember one episode where a fat woman wanted a size 4 and he said that's what you need to yell when your shoe goes flying off.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links