Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class.

It's an event that happens only once a year. But these women are chasing something that may happen only once in a lifetime: The Salvatore Ferragamo. This event that is defined by their relentless pursuit for world admiration. Through the years, these women attained worldwide recognition as women most sought after by the masses.

In this contest, these women will turn the page. For some, a new chapter will begin. For others, things will come to an end. These moments are captured in the imagination for anyone fortunate enough to have witness these encounters. In this event, the conditions are ideal: place, opponent, universe. And they... will... seize it. This is all in the name for the one guy who has started a legacy of foot appreciation in Hollywood. All for Ferragamo.

The place is here. The place is now.

Welcome to the National Fashionistas!

----

**For Those Unfamiliar or New to This Thread**

In the begining of the season, the 32-girl league was divided into two classes: the American Female Class (AFC) and the National Female Class (NFC). In the playoffs tournament brackets are made up of six girls from each of the league's two classes, following the end of the 16-match regular season. These six girls are:

1. The 4 division champions from each class (the girl in each division who finished with the best overall record). They are seeded 1 through 4 based on their overall won-lost-tied record.

2. Two wild cards (the NON-division winners who finished the season with the highest winning percentages regardless of division affiliation). They are seeded 5 and 6.

Here they are ...

AFC --
1. Marisa Miller
2. THE Irina Shayk
3. Stacy Keibler
4. Selena Gomez
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
6. Jessica Lowndes

NFC --
1. Kate Upton
2. Candice Swanepoel
3. Audrina Patridge
4. AnnaLynne McCord
5. Ashley Tisdale
6. Mila Kunis

In the first round (The Wild Card Class), the 3rd-seed division winner will go against the 6th seed wild card, and the 4th seed goes agaisnt the 5th. The 1 and the 2 seeds from each class receive a bye in the first round, which entitles them to automatically advance to the second round (The Divisional Class) to face the first round survivors. Unlike most celebrity tournaments from the past that dealt with predetermined brackets, the second round of the playoffs is 're-seeded'; the girl who's seeded #1 will go against the lowest surviving seed, the second seed goes against the other girl who survived the first round. The two surviving girls from the second round will meet in the third round (The Class Championship), with the winner of that match going on to face the champion of the OPPOSITE class in The Finals Classic.

----

SHOE SIZES

AnnaLynne McCord -- 10
Audrina Patridge -- 9
Stacy Keibler -- 9
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley -- 8.5
Ashley Tisdale -- 8
Mila Kunis -- 7.5
Selena Gomez -- 7.5

----

THE IMAGES

AnnaLynne McCord -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pz2qwi4ls7qhcihj4adq84bnpw9vfiz9
Ashley Tisdale -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ke3b94z4xb5yrvli4qhnbz3rcf0vm9bk/
Audrina Patridge -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/y0fq1yy5q3xlkfksdqeahbgpueodmudw/
Jessica Lowndes -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wbaozkt0t8vhvgzk9azootnndpz5fn03
Mila Kunis -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/fhwlujzawy2w0hir99r7ouq5gk6qk81n/
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2l5qfm1l129ufv95slqlba0ap8uvwicu
Selena Gomez -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/td0s7qsix1b5to07fn6h23jxu5kwg7yq
Stacy Keibler -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4ek8uuqu77kad2sora2n23zm6flffnl9

----

**It's always worth reminding that you should check out Nusuth's website which also features some pretty nice pictures of celebrities, including those who are not in this contest. http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/ **

----

**REMEMBER: Once a girl loses, she ELIMINATED from the tournament. So think carefully as to who you will choose. Also, in the playoffs, if a match ends in a tie, that match will go into a 24-hour overtime where I will ask the people to once again vote on the participants in question.**

----

SOUNDS

Being the multi-faceted entertainment celebrity foot fetish contest that the Fashionistas is, it also helps to add in some music to get us and the women in the mood to enjoy the final phases of the season.

**The Official Songs of This Year's Playoffs**

Benny Benassi
Satisfaction
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=fwns3Cb6vSU&vq=medium

KoЯn
Shoots and Ladders
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=z0_EwUfTzO0&vq=medium

Araab Muzik
Feelin' So High
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=g5fwB36KVDE&vq=medium

Dutch
2,000 Leagues Under My Keyboard
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Br3V_r1fsBM&vq=medium

[ June 07, 2012, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: National ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 4 question(s). 100 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is it. No more fooling around because this is when the real season begins. No more fooling around because the loser goes home. This is a hot time of year for major competitions. Hockey is in their Stanley Cup finals, basketball is a few days away from determining who the other half of the finalist will be. And now, this contest is just getting started with its playoffs.

This is the time of year where everyone gets nervous. What makes it more so is that these matches are all pretty damn good. When the year started, I did not expect to see Mila face Audrina in the first round. But that's still a pretty neat match to have for the first round. A dream match for many foot lovers is now a first round match.

AnnaLynne looks very, very good in her pictures. So good, in fact, that Tisdale is not going to have it easy. Even though McCord is seeded higher than Tisdale, Ashley's the favorite to win because of her very impressive season whereas AnnaLynne was pretty much lost in the shuffle of conversation. I love McCord's feet and I hope for the best for them in this year's playoffs.

It's sad to see Stacy and Lowndes go at it in the first round because that means that one of them will be gone when the polls close. We'll be one less of great feet going into the second round of the playoffs.

Selena could put up a bit of a fight in her, just like I think she might. But Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's feet are so sexy, it's deadly.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These girls are warming up for the second round in preparation for the top seeded girls. That's why I love this tournament because it makes you wait in anticipation for what these women will bring to us when they come back from their one-week vacations in the next round. You need to go through great competition to get these women who are waiting in the wings. And that's exactly what we've got here.

I want to know which match in this round has been the toughest for you to pick. For me they were all quite tough. But if I had to make a choice, it would be the Stacy Keibler match against Jessica Lowndes.

I knew the playoffs were going to be tougher, but this isn't fair. I'm supposed to pick one for each match? [Thud]

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing this contest has shown over the years is that people's taste have changed over the course of time. It has become a tough task for these women to maintain their consistency of dominance, with the exception of a few women.

This year, half of the women in the playoffs this year are women who were not in the playoffs last year.

- AnnaLynne McCord
- Jessica Lowndes
- Kate Upton
- Mila Kunis
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- Selena Gomez

In fact, other than the first season when all the records were set, every year there have been at least six women who made the playoffs who were not in the playoffs the year before. Marisa Miller is the only one in the playoffs who has been in this contest since way back in Season 1.

----

These women know that the purpose of competing in this contest is not to win the most number of matches over the course of her career, it's not to win any special awards, or to be the first women to do this or that in the regular season.

Achieving all of those would be nice and would look very good on their résumés. The thing is, those records will be broken. But when a woman slips on a pair of the Salvatore Ferragamos, that becomes permanent.

-- National

[ June 07, 2012, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

These women know that the purpose of competing in this contest is not to win the most number of matches over the course of her career, it's not to win any special awards, or to be the first women to do this or that in the regular season.

Achieving all of those would be nice and would look very good on their resumes. The thing is, those records will be broken. But when a woman slips on a pair of the Salvatore Ferragamos, that becomes permanent.

Very true indeed. I never thought of it in quite that way before, but now that you mention it, it makes sense. Winning the whole thing puts you above the rest.

This year's playoffs is one of the more difficult ones to predict. And let's not forget that Candice is still in the picture to defend her title. She will certainly be a factor.

Great way of seeing things, Nusuth. I read your response you posted in the other thread. One thing that surprised me a bit is that when comparing the number 2 seed from each class, you would pick Candice over Irina. Unless that was a typo too. [Tongue] I thought you would never come to terms with Candice. My other surprise is that you would pick Mila over Jessica Lowndes. You always talk about Lowndes but never Mila.

Ashley does have big wins under her belt, but AnnaLynne looks exceptional below the ankles this week. I like how McCord is not making Tisdale feel too comfortable while we're still in the early goings.

I thought Selena would be a sleeper. For those who don't know, a sleeper in this case is someone who not a lot of people are paying attention to but should. It's like that saying that it's the quiet ones that you need to look out for. But after looking at Rosie's pictures again and again, I get feelings in my pants that I'm not getting with Selena. Selena has superb feet. I think Rosie's feet are placed in a higher category.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pictures do not disappoint. Thanks for all these foot pictures. The closeups are excellent and the quantity and quality of the pictures makes this place the only place to be.

You can't go wrong with any of these women. If you pick one of them over the other, then you've made the right choice. I understand how Selena beating Rosie would be a big upset. Regardless of the fact that she's the first girl in history to make the playoffs with a losing record, her feet are one of the best looking ones in here and I see her staying in this contest for some years to come. Having said all of that, I voted for Rosie. I bet Rosie know how to sexually manipulate men with her feet way more than Gomez does. Maybe some time in the future Selena will start to grow on more people. For now, Rosie's feet can make you cum harder and shoot it farther than Selena's.

Look at their faces. These are two completely different styles of women. Rosie's the type who will grab you by the throat up against a wall in a way that'll make your dick hard at the same time.

I think she has her eyes set on Marisa Miller. Not good.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough break for Victoria Justice not being in the playoffs this year. But she's still so young. She's not even 20 years old yet. So even though I'm disappointed to not see her in the playoffs, I can take comfort in knowing that she's got plenty of time to make a bigger impact in the future.

As for the women who did make it this far, I like Jessica Lowndes and Selena Gomez for the AFC. I like Ashley Tisdale and Mila Kunis for the NFC.

The first and last matches have me feeling real nervous.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

As everyone knows, this is the time of year where I conduct the annual draft. That's the time when I make announcements as to who will participate in the upcoming season for the following year. In last year's draft, I announced the names of Mila Kunis, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Kate Upton. In fact, this marks the first time in where all the names I unveiled in one year were able to reach the playoffs the following year. So congrats to Kunis, Huntington and Upton for maximizing on their potentials that I saw in them from the very beginning.

Tomorrow night, I will unveil the first name of the woman who will take part in next year's contest for Season Number 6.

-- National

[ June 07, 2012, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Love your choices of music selection, National. It makes looking at the pictures all the better. Hot chicks, hot feet, great music. It's all what the doctor has ordered. Three of the four songs listed are from acts I've never heard of before tonight. But after listening to them, I'm more pumped about McCord's chances of winning.

Oh, and I can't wait to see who this new girl is going to be for next year.

Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
I bet Rosie know how to sexually manipulate men with her feet way more than Gomez does. Maybe some time in the future Selena will start to grow on more people. For now, Rosie's feet can make you cum harder and shoot it farther than Selena's.

Look at their faces. These are two completely different styles of women. Rosie's the type who will grab you by the throat up against a wall in a way that'll make your dick hard at the same time.

I think she has her eyes set on Marisa Miller. Not good.

Great points you made right there. The fact that Selena has been ahead of Rosie for quite some time now suggests to me that she bribed the referee for this match. That's okay. Let her do that because Rosie will catch up to her and Rosie is going to annihilate her. Rosie is not coming in with pictures that look like that and then lose in the first round.

I wanted to see her and Megan Fox in the finals this year, but Fox slipped up during the final weeks of the season.

It'll be interesting how Kate Upton will do when she makes her playoff appearance for the first time next week en route to finish what she started by winning all of her matches.

This is an interesting week, but it will get even more interesting next week when the top girls return.

I'm pretty sure Rosie will win her match. I'm pretty certain that Tisdale will win hers. The other two matches are really up for discussion and up for grabs. I can see any two of them winning their matches. Mila and Audrina in the first round is quite unreal if you ask me. I voted for Audrina in her match and I voted for Jessica Lowndes in the other.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

Neither can I. National announced some pretty big names when the draft took place last year. I mean, Kate Upton was an unknown at this time last year, but look how she's turning out to be. I'm curious to see if the women he announces this year can top the names he mentioned last year. But knowing National, I'm pretty sure that whoever he decides to announce, it will be quite a headline grabber and someone who might very well make a run for the whole thing next year.

Can't wait to see who this girl tunrs out to be.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:

The first and last matches have me feeling real nervous.

This is the time when just about every match has you feeling very nervous because a loss is going to send a girl home for the rest of the year. In the regular season, a girl can lose one week and then come back to win the following week and still have a chance to make the playoffs. Now that we're in the playoffs, a loss eliminates you from winning the championship. It seems like the only match that's expected to be lopsided is Rosie against Selena. Ashley's favored to win her match and people are expecting her to come from behind and win, something that she is famously known to do. Being an AnnaLynne fan, that makes me REAL nervous. The other matches are virtual tossups.
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite Jessica Alba's year wasted, and regardless of how distraught I felt over that, I'm still very thankful that you are dedicated in giving us the best topic of discussion in this forum, National.

I really love the last song you posted as one of the official songs to the playoffs. Love the beats and the voice singing it. It gives you the feeling that things are about to come to an end this season. And in a way, you're sad about that. That's how the song sounds like to me.

And you can only really listen to the music after you've voted, when you get to go back and look at the pictures again. The music makes the pictures look so much better and it makes me appreciate the work you do even more.

I voted for Jessica Lowndes. Her closeups dare you not to jack off to them. But you'll lose. It goes very well with the rest of her outfit. But her toes are just about in perfect shape. Stacy looks just about as good as I have ever seen out of her. It's hard not to vote for her. But I did. Someone made the point that losing one of those two in the first round will be a tough reality to face. I agree. That's the thing with the playoffs. Every match features competitive girls and it will be sad to see any of them go, especially in the first round. I'll feel terrible for whoever loses that match.

I didn't have to think twice about the Rosie match. I voted for Rosie. I hope to see her face Marisa Miller so that she can get rid of her once in for all. DSW is correct. Marisa better watch out. Rosie has feet that are sexy and deadly at the same time.

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
I bet Rosie know how to sexually manipulate men with her feet way more than Gomez does.

Selena doesn't have a prayer in the world. Great set of pictures coming from Rosie. Fresh start for the playoffs. Love her closeups. LOVE THEM.

I voted for McCord over Tisdale. McCord really surprised me with her pictures. Her closeups are sensational. The teeth from your zipper won't be able to hold back your cock.

And I voted for Audrina. Audrina had so much momentum coming into the playoffs for her to be stopped on her tracks in the first round. This match deserves to be this close, but I pick Audrina to have more support.

And National, like everyone else, I can't wait to see who our first new girl for next year is going to be. Usually the first pick is a big name. Last year was Mila Kunis. I'm curious to know how this new girl will impact the contest next year.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

quote:
Originally posted by Duffy:
Neither can I. National announced some pretty big names when the draft took place last year. I mean, Kate Upton was an unknown at this time last year, but look how she's turning out to be. I'm curious to see if the women he announces this year can top the names he mentioned last year. But knowing National, I'm pretty sure that whoever he decides to announce, it will be quite a headline grabber and someone who might very well make a run for the whole thing next year.

Can't wait to see who this girl tunrs out to be.

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:

And National, like everyone else, I can't wait to see who our first new girl for next year is going to be. Usually the first pick is a big name. Last year was Mila Kunis. I'm curious to know how this new girl will impact the contest next year.

I'll be back in about an hour with the official announcement. First, I have to make sure that she passes her physical examination in order for this to take place. Among other things she needs to do to pass this physical is that she has to put her feet in my mouth. [Big Grin]

Also, her attorneys and my attorney are meeting with each other to make sure that the terms of the proposed contract are more than reasonable and all that other tedious legal stuff. [Roll Eyes]

From what I understand, we're closing in on reaching a deal. If all goes well, I'll be back in an hour with the unveiling.

[Fingers Crossed]

-- National

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

[Laugh]

I came in here thinking that we were going to get the answer we were all looking for. Instead we get this. You're a funny guy, telling us about how she needs to pass a physical.

I'll be here waiting for when the news comes. Can't wait.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links