Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE 2013 NATIONAL DRAFT

We are winding down on the Fifth Season of the National Fashionistas. Throughout the course of that time, we have enjoyed the presence of many wonderful women who have made names for themselves and have established themselves as greats in Foot Fetish Hollywood.

The draft has been a tradition in this contest since our first playoff run. We use this as a measuring device to amp up the following season, to give people something to think and talk about while this contest is in the off-season. Every year, there are women who come and go. The draft is an event to highlight the new women who are not only replacing the spots of women who didn't do so well during the season, but they are also here to take the spots of the women who are still in the contest.

The Fifth Season of the Fashionistas is coming to a close after celebrating the growth and popularity of this contest through the course of that time. This woman who I am set to announce is going to be someone who will pave the way for the start of our Sixth Season and the start of the second-half of our decade together.

The First Overall Pick In Each Draft --

2008 -- Kim Kardashian
2009 -- Miranda Kerr
2010 -- Ana Beatriz Barros
2011 -- Mila Kunis

Every one of them, except for Ana Beatriz, has made the playoffs at one time or another. Every year, I give out the names of three to five women who will take part in the following year's contest before I spend the rest of the summer and autumn trying to figure out who the other new women will be. Except for Carmen Electra, every woman who has ever won the world championship was someone whose name I unveiled in the draft.

Even though we're in the year 2012, the reason I call this the 2013 Draft is because it represents next year's contest.

----

It's only fitting that she was born in the Holy Lands, because her beauty is truly holy. A legit model since the age of 15, she has graced the pages of numerous fashion magazines and has dated some of the world's biggest stars.

Born in the countryside of Israel to horse ranching parents, she was a model from the start. Before she was a year old she appeared in various television commercials, but at the age of 12 her modeling career was put on hold due to her getting braces. After a three year hiatus, she was back to modeling within a week of getting her braces off.

In 2000 and 2001 she won back-to-back titles as Israel's Model of the Year. By 2003 she was tabbed to model abroad, but not before a mini-scandal could play out. In Israel all women are required to serve in the military between the ages of 18 and 20 unless they are disabled, married, or religious. Luckily she wasn't disabled or religious, so she married a friend of her parents. Soon after her release from the military she got divorced so she could focus on dating celebrities.

She was the first Israeli woman to be featured in the Sport's Illustrated Swimsuit edition (including gracing the cover of the 2009 edition).

It's no surprise that she is Number One in this year's Maxim Hot 100 list.

Bar Refaeli -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/f9w7ki4312eneto17ja3t4mvbk4sg19z/
YouTube -- Not Foot Related -- http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=gre2mlvzFvg&vq=medium

Sounds --
Artist: Goldfrapp
Song: Happiness

"Raise your standards and you will rise along with them."
-- Bar Refaeli

Speaking of raising standards, she is ready to raise the bar.

[ June 09, 2012, 05:11 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every time I'm given a new reason to love this contest even more. Bar Refaeli is another reason that will be added to that list.

quote:
Originally posted by National:
This woman who I am set to announce is going to be someone who will pave the way for the start of our Sixth Season and the start of the second-half of our decade together.

Well said for someone who is perfectly fit for such a responsibility and role.

Love the pictures. The closeups of her high heel pumps makes me want to take them off so badly. Very hot indeed. And I loved the video as well. The part in the video where the pet was playing tug of war with Bar over her stocking was exciting to watch.

Excellent choice for the number 1 overall pick. Already we're off to a great start for next year. Thanks, National for your great taste in women for all of us to enjoy next year.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All these matches are still so close that it's too close to call. Except for Rosie. That girl is just a clear assassin. I don't think you can go through her whole picture gallery without releasing. [Jerkoff]

Ashley is known for coming from behind. But for some reason, I'm nervous for her because in the playoffs you're eliminated after a loss. AnnaLynne is really bringing it to her. She came into the playoffs after an 8-8 season. But she's performing as if she's won more than that.

One more thing. Bar Refaeli?

[Cheers]

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome array of pictures. My votes go to Keibler, Rosie, AnnaLynne, and Audrina.

The hardest match for me to decide was AnnaLynne McCord and Ashley. But I love how AnnaLynnes dressed her feet better than what Tisdale did.

As much as I understand how many people can root for Mila, I think Audrina is on a mission.

Excellent work.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bar is one of those women who I feel indifferent about. She's one of those who I can do with or without in this contest. But it's obvious why she has massive sex appeal. The pictures show that she looks better than what I remember seeing her and that video was well organized by whoever put that video together.

Bar is an interesting case and I'm curious to see how well she can do. I'll be shocked if she finishes with a losing record next year. But I won't be surprised either way if she makes of misses the playoffs.

Regardless of the outcome, Bar is a good choice. You've done it again, National.

As for the matches this week, it is amazing to see that three of the four matches are still in contention. This is what the playoffs is all about. When these matches are too close for comfort, that when people become very nervous.

Selena is finding out the hard way that Rosie is a pure sex goddess. A little girl against a sex goddess. The goddess always wins.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a week this has been. Great feet pictures from start to finish. Great pictures.

And it's sad to see some of these women go. Jessica Lowndes, Gomez, McCord, and Kunis. DAMN, the McCord one disappointed me the most. I mean, I know it's Ashley Tisdale she was facing, but still. McCord was this close to beating her. I'm proud of her efforts, but I wish for at least another round from her.

But now the other four women are coming back from their one week vacations to make things more interesting in this tournament.

And I guess Bar Refaeli passed your physicals, Mr. Commissioner. [Laugh] If part of that exam was for her to stick her foot in your mouth, then I wouldn't see how would've failed the exam afterwards. I mean, GOD, she is gorgeous. I, too, want to take those shoes off from her to see how it looks once I unwrap it. I guess those pictures were part of the tease to set us up for next year.

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:

Bar is an interesting case and I'm curious to see how well she can do. I'll be shocked if she finishes with a losing record next year. But I won't be surprised either way if she makes of misses the playoffs.

With someone who looks like Bar, it's very possible that she'll be in the playoffs, taking someone's spot. Remember, earlier this week, National said that every year AT LEAST half of the women who make the playoffs are those who were not in the playoffs the year before. With that in mind, if that trend continues next year, Bar could be in and one of these women could not.

And her video is something I could play over and over.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the playoffs are here, that's when the real season begins. In the playoffs, you either step up or step aside. This is the time when the drama heightens because any one of these girls can have her season come to an end in an instant. The pain of losing in the playoffs is especially excruciating because these women have invested their looks, charm, feet, and shoes for all of us to marvel and enjoy. Over the course of a long season, these women have their ups and downs. And they still have the endurance to stay ahead of the competition to make the playoffs. And when the tournament finally arrives, all of the hard work, everything that she's worked for can be put to waste in a blink of an eye.

As we now know, four women have their hopes and dreams of slipping their feet in the new edition of the Salvatore Ferragamos disappear and evaporate into thin air.

JESSICA LOWNDES
For giving us great run in the regular season, for being able to handle herself in a division that was once dominated by Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian, she has done an excellent job of keeping of her competition well within her grasp without having them run away to a set of division titles. Since she came into this competition to start the 2011 Season, she has compiled an 8-4 record over her division rivals, not including her latest loss to Keibler.

She is the least well-known girl in a division packed with superstars and an icon. For someone like Lowndes who is not a marketing giant/entrepreneur like a Kim Kardashian, for someone who's never been as famous as a Stacy Keibler, for someone who has never been (or going to be) an iconic sex symbol as a Carmen Electra, for someone like Lowndes to hold her own ground in the presence of those women tells us that she has done enough to earn the respect and true honor that one can ever hope for. For Lowndes to be able to come in here as a rookie last year to hold down both Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian at a time when the two of them were in the playoffs the year before, and then to for Lowndes to come in to this season and be able to make sure that they both stay down and give Keibler a run for her money at the same time shows that Lowndes is a seasoned veteran, and a well-respected one at that.

When you're the first woman to get a win over three former world champions, and still have productive seasons while she's at it, Jessica Lowndes has earned her stripes.

It's disappointing for her that she lost to Keibler. Stacy Keibler showed her that she was the better woman. But Jessica Lowndes can walk away knowing that she, herself, is not a disappointment for all of her effort and support that's on her side.

--

SELENA GOMEZ
This is someone who, despite the fact that she's the first woman to make the playoffs with a losing record, is a someone who I see is in the beginning stages of maturation. I see this as her first step in a much better direction for years to come. The fact that Rosie Huntington made Selena turn into the Incredible Shrinking Woman, does nothing to change the opinions I have for Selena and what I think her potential holds for the foreseeable future.

I always had high regards for Gomez and I always felt that she would be a great fit for this contest. She's still a little girl and her face makes her look younger than that. I feel that over the course of time, she will prove to be a bigger fan favorite and a consistent winner. I'm not saying that she will be the next Carmen Electra, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, or a Kate Upton, or a Candice Swanepoel. Selena will never blow the lid off a roof the way those women are experts at doing. I'm saying she'll be just as good as someone like Victoria Justice. When it comes as to who is the Future of the Business, Victoria Justice is the face and the leader of that movement. However, I feel that Selena Gomez is going to go right along for the ride.

Selena getting torn the shreds by Rosie is something that should come to no one as a surprise. That's Rosie's job. Rosie is an ass kicker and someone who mixed pain with pleasure and vice versa. Rosie toyed with Selena about a third of the way into the match. She kept dangling the candy in front of Selena. That's how Selena was able to stay close to Rosie for a while. But Rosie is a villain who toys with people's emotions just for a joke and a laugh. Then Rosie told herself that enough was enough and showed Selena what the difference was between a goody two shoe little girl and a bad-ass woman dominatrix.

For Selena, this is a learning experience. You can't become great unless you learn a lesson or two.

--

ANNALYNNE McCORD
Yeah, she lost to Tisdale. But the fact that she went down like a tigress for a day than a sheep who lives forever tells us that McCord understands that the playoffs is a completely different story than the regular season. It seemed as if she showed little fight and urgency throughout the season being that she won her division with an 8-8 record. But all I ever ask for in these women is that you wake up when it comes to the post season. Even though it was in a losing effort, AnnaLynne did just that. McCord did everything right in that match. The ONE thing she did wrong was lose.

McCord lost her match. But the one thing you can't say about her was that she didn't show up.

--

MILA KUNIS
When the season started, I thought there was a strong possibility that we would see Audrina vs. Mila in the semi-finals to determine who would be the National Class Champion.

Instead, it's been a bit of a disappointment, even for someone who finished with season with eleven wins. Mila won the matches that she was supposed to win. But other than that one win over Tisdale a very, very long time ago, there is no other win that Mila had that'll make anyone think that that was an impressive victory. Every girl who has made the playoffs this year has had at least two wins that were impressive, including the ones who were eliminated this round, including Selena Gomez.

Mila ran out of gas towards the end against an Audrina that has had everything go her way every since I gave her The Talk.

Having said all of that about Mila, I expect her to have a better season next year. She might end up with eleven wins still, but I see her wins being more impressive against more prominent women.

For someone of Mila's looks and credibility, it is impossible for me to believe that she'll be relegated to mid-card or lower card status next year. Mila was brought in here to be one of the super powers of the NFC. After having said all of those things about Mila and getting on her case time after time, there are a millions why no one should give up on her and a million reasons to believe that Mila will have vengeance.

I brought Mila in here to be one of the super powers of the NFC. And we all know that she'll be just that.

----

Next week, that's when the most exciting round of the playoffs begin. The reason the second round is the most exciting round is because we'll still have the same number of women as we did in the opening round, which means that things will be just as unpredictable. And because unlike this round, we will have the returns of four women.

- Candice Swanepoel
- Kate Upton
- THE Irina Shayk
- Marisa Miller

Each one is a Seductress Extraordinaire.

The four highest seeds will make their presence felt and will make for a more interesting discussion next week. The women who survived the first round have legitimate shots of advancing to the semi-finals.

The Remaining Girls and How They're Seeded --

AFC
1. Marisa Miller
2. THE Irina Shayk
3. Stacy Keibler
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

NFC
1. Kate Upton
2. Candice Swanepoel
3. Audrina Patridge
5. Ashley Tisdale

The second round of the playoffs will be reseeded. In each class, the Number 1 seed will face the worst surviving seed from the last round; the second seed will face the other girl.

Kate Upton is on the verge of completing the perfect season. Upton is history waiting to happen. Anyone who knows Tisdale's history knows that no lead is safe when you're facing her. No lead. And I mean it. Anyone who doesn't know Tisdale's history thinks I'm exaggerating. Ashley Tisdale is the living proof and the living lesson that you should take nothing for granted. Nothing. No woman in the history of this contest has taught that lesson better than Ashley.

ALL eyes will be on that match.

--

Candice Swanepoel is still the defending champion. Audrina is on a mission. You know that something has to give here. Anyone who remembers their match back in Week 1 remembers that that was one of the greatest matches ever, a historical classic. Even those who rooted for Audrina must admit that that match had everything you wanted a classic match to have.

Audrina feels that she's the unofficial champion since she lost in the Finals Classic in 2010. For Audrina, it doesn't get more official than someone who is actually a world champion in Candice Swanepoel.

All eyes will be on that match as well.

--

Let me remind everyone that Irina Shayk is still not smiling. After losing two matches in a row about three-quarters of the way through the season at a time where she was 10-0 or 11-0, Irina destroyed anyone who was unlucky enough to have faced her since then. If there's anyone Irina is rooting for in this round, it's Marisa Miller. Irina wants to face her for the AFC Championship to extract revenge on her for what many still feel was a stolen win that handed Irina her first loss of the season.

But when you have Rosie Huntington-Whiteley involved, those plans might be altered for Irina. Marisa is the Official Symbol of the AFC, but she's also a marked woman.

As much as I love Marisa, for the first time I'm feeling concerned for her. For Marisa, either she's going to show us why she's Ms. America or she's going to have to come up with an excuse as to why she can't make it for class. Perhaps a bogus doctor's note -or something.

----

That'll be it for now. The Divisional Class of the playoffs will start on Wednesday night. And with the overall top four seeds joining the torunament after their week off, things will get very interesting.

--National

[ June 11, 2012, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly can't wait for next week.

This year's playoffs definitely has a different feel to it now that Megan Fox and Carmen Electra aren't in it. And Kim Kardashian.

What a tough round it was for all the women, though. I was one of those who voted for Lowndes over Keibler. I'm not angry that she lost, but I am disappointed. She has definitely been a strong contender. When her feet look that great, Lowndes can contend with anyone. She's a welcoming fit to this contest, even though she feel short in this round. National pointed out a very important stat that somehow slipped away from me. Lowndes is the first woman to beat three former world champions of this contest. That in itself speaks volumes. Imagine had she'd beaten Candice. She had the chance to do that when they faced each other several weeks ago.

I hope Jessica Lowndes has a better year next year.

Can't wait to see Kate Upton as well. Her match with Tisdale is a must-see for anyone, just as the Audrina match against Candice. I'm going to vote for Candice, but I'm not sure how I would vote between Ashley and Kate. Yes, a part of me does want Megan to remain as the only one with the undefeated record, but Kate Upton is a pretty harmless person. She's done nothing to bother me, so I could very well vote for her.

But facing Tisdale, as National pointed out, will be very, very difficult to pull off a win. Tisdale brings the most excitement to her matches because of how she wins her matches. When she loses, that becomes a big story. I see Kate winning that match, but Tisdale is going to fuck her up along the way.

And Irina would most likely get my vote. That girl is awesome.

Again, thanks for the awesome pictures because they were a real delight to look at and really enjoy. And the addition of Bar Refaeli to your contest next year makes for a more star-studded line up.

[Cheers]

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links