Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Take a picture of this.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Take a picture of this....
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't involve myself in the discussion here, but I will leave this here haha:

http://www.ohgodwhy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/flash.png

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
I won't involve myself in the discussion here, but I will leave this here haha:

http://www.ohgodwhy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/flash.png

LMAO!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
I've done it 9786 times.

You posted this yesterday. What's the tele up to now? [Hop] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
Would you consider parts of this site and sites like wikifeet violations of women as well? Tons of boards post pictures of celebs and regular women in situations where there is no intention to show off their feet. Its understood that if pictures are taken at a public event photos are there for public consumption but can't they make a case that they are being violated if they end up on a foot fetish site.Is it just as creepy for an actress to see pictures from a red carpet event zooming in on her feet and comments about men jacking off as it is for the women getting pictures taken of her feet at the mall?

There's a big difference in the woman's eyes on this I can imagine. Celebs already know of the implications of being in public and the paparazzi style sneak attack photos so nothing they can do about it.
Grocery store or private property is a different ball game, albeit both situations are still in "public"..I'm sure the law reads the same either way. The OP original story seems a little exaggerated for attention purposes, but I'd have to agree with him that there still are creepy guys that ruin our whole community with ventures like this.If you're going out taking pics of feet, best be legit and tell them what you want to shoot and confirm I.D. and have them sign a release for taking their pictures. Professionals do it the right way, and they can still retain some inner creepyness without being a dumb fuck about it.

I see your point I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I'm not taking a side on the issue I just wanted to spark an interesting debate. Yes celebs are in the public eye but I'm sure some of the ways they see pictures of them used on the internet must disgust them. You don't think a site with hundreds of your pictures and men going on and on about what they would do to your feet could potentially creep a woman out? I say just as much as the woman who's foot ends up on a candid site. It seems like the underlying issue for some is that a person secretly taking pictures is giving women a bad impression of men with foot fetishes. Men film breasts candidly, and secretly tape womens asses as they walk down the street. So any woman who has caught a man doing this when they start dating someone who makes a comment about their breast or ass is put in the same category as the creep who took pictures of her on the street? LOL, yeah right! I'm not saying candids are ok but OP your family friend seems creeped out by foot fetish period. I don't care if Brad Pitt wanted to introduce her to foot fetish I don't think shes going to find it enjoyable!!!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links