Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This could have been a great picture, but the dirty soles ruin it, IMO (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This could have been a great picture, but the dirty soles ruin it, IMO
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like dirty feet to an extent. I'm not going to lick them clean or anything, but I like how they look in this photo, or even my avatar. To me, like how it traces where they walk. I lik how the arches aren't touched, and under her toes aren't touched. It's pleasing to my eye.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meh, just an excuse to wash 'em then lick 'em
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shot.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I like dirty feet to an extent. I'm not going to lick them clean or anything, but I like how they look in this photo, or even my avatar. To me, like how it traces where they walk. I lik how the arches aren't touched, and under her toes aren't touched. It's pleasing to my eye.

This.

I'll also add that there is just something sexy about a woman who is free-spirited and comfortable enough with herself to go barefoot and get her feet dirty. The sort of "I don't give a shit" attitude is hot. That coupled with the visual highlight of the arch is just awesome. I think they photograph well. Occasionally I like the wife to get them dirty and come to bed for some fun but generally I like to "play" with clean-ish feet. I certainly won't touch any feet that are "nasty", like been walking around in public restrooms or anything that might be a health concern. But bring on the dirty sole photos, mmmmmmmm.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links