Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My most recent "encounter" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My most recent "encounter"
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inspired by other guys stories I thought i'd write one about last weekend.

Preface: Things aren't going to well with my girl. Never start a night complaining about your girl that is out of town before you get trashed.

So I meet up with a buddy of mine to pregame. There his roommate and his female classmate go on and on about some chic my buddy tried to hookup with but was shot down. The female classmate was friends with her and she was very eager to show me how hot she was. She was hot.

We go out and we're partying. I'm drinking and my buddy steals away to meet up with the hot chic, we'll call her Chanel. Finally he grabs me and introduces me. Sparks do not fly....as they shouldn't...I have a girl. I even go so far as to introduce another guy that she seemed to be into behind me. He drops the ball. And then the shit talking commenced. Sexual tension takes a spike. She was sober due to meds, but somehow I convinced her to start drinking. So we decide to leave...to alleviate the sexual tension and to help my buddy out I got a ride with another friend.

We arrive at the after hours spot and I get the three of us drinks. Things are getting even more sexual and I was feeling guilty. I told her "I have a gf". She was pissed. Started dancing with my buddy. It sucked..but it was best. My gay friends at the bar gave me company. It's 4:30am and we decide to leave. I'm ready to catch a cab and she refuses, instead offering to give us a ride. I try and hop into the backseat(again diffusing the tension) but she insist that I ride shotgun. We get home to my place and start doing flaming shots off my bar. It's on.

She crashes in my bed but we didn't do anything. No kiss or anything. But while I was studying she stops over. I'm explaining how my oxygen system on my airplane works and next thing I know she's straddeling me asking for a butt massage.

We head over to my guest room and I proceed to rub her butt, legs and feet. I go down on her giving her her first orgasm with my tongue. Now i'm on my back and she's going down on me. Not bad. It's awesome having an enthusiastic chic give you a blowjob. Man I miss single life! Anyway I hold her tight and start tickling her for not making me cum yet. She can only giggle, rubbing her c's on my chest with her hips stroking me off. I'm loving it. Then I grab her feet and put them around my cock and chill. She takes the hint and goes to town. Just playing with my cock with her size 8's. She's actually having fun! I finally cum all over her feet, but she doesn't stop. She keeps playing with my cock till it's hard again. After I came she says with excitement "I just made you cum with my feet! I'm a boss" and giggles. So hot. So fun.

I tickle her some more and then she grabs me by the neck. I in turn whip her little hands off of me and grab her by the neck. She wants me to fuck her but I don't. But that position was too much. I fuck her, and she's squeeling the entire time. As I bring her to orgasm she asks me to choke her(light pressure). She cums. I take her feet, soles up and fuck them some more before I tell her to roll on her stomach so I can cum on her butt. Not sure why I didn't cum on her feet. Go figure.

What an awesome time. 23, 5'8" sort of resembles Tiffany Amber Theissen from Saved by the bell. I want to see her again, but it's just sexual. And I do love my chic even though she's pissing me off. I do love that this girl genuinely likes my foot fetish. Can't say i've had that before. Just girls that do it, with a passion for you....but not a passion for what they're doing.

Anyway that's my story!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent...I remember when I was young.....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too funny
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOX, LOX, or OBOGS? [Wink]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha!! OBOGS!!! Oxygen extracted from conditioned bleed air by pressure swing absorption using a molecular sleeve. Boom. Memorized that line for my brief.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some guys get all the luck!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always fun to find someone with their own unique kinks too, isn't it?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamn, she looked like the girl from Saved By The Bell? I definitely would've fooled around with her on the lowest of the low without my girlfriend knowing anything. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky fuck to have that happen to you!!! Rock on, and if your girl is pissing u off again, fuck it, and just call her up for the sexual tension to be relieved when ur pissed.....lol.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Oxygen extracted from conditioned bleed air by pressure swing absorption using a molecular sleeve.

This line made me hot, and I'm a dude...

In all seriousness, I am enjoying all these stories I'm seeing here lately. Great stuff.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

So she and I met up again. Not really sure why I went seeing as I would have been totally content not hooking up.

For the most part we just chatted. We talked about all kinds of things including my foot fetish. Apparently she told her best friend about our encounter to which she replied "I told you you had pretty feet!".

Things got hot when she sat on the floor between my legs to continue the convo. Somehow she decided to play the game "nervous" where she slowly wiggles are finger up my thighs under my shorts...you're supposed to say "nervous" when she makes you nervous....obviously that didn't happen.

We finally went back to her bedroom so I could give her her birthday massage. Before that though she modeled these platform pumps for me. Man! Made my heart skip a beat. 1) her arches looked killer in these heels 2) I realized that I'd seen her out before! Crazy I saw her back in feb when I was out with my girl. Total bombshell. I didn't recognize her because she was 4" shorter without heels.

I massage her and go into giving her oral. She likes being dominated so I'd make her call me master all while holding her down and having my tongue have its way with her. She wasn't allowed to move without asking permission, she loved it. Then we started having sex. It was hot. I ordered her to point her toes and arch her feet which she complied with willingly. Then she started moaning loudly.....I was trying to hold back my orgasm till she said "look at my feet!"...I freaking lost it. Thankfully she came at the same te I did. Happy woman.

--------------------

DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."LOOK AT MY FEET"...SMH...That's exactly when her feet,face, ass or tits would have got a protein treatment from me too..lmmfao...GQ, you're the man...

Oh yeah, never under estimate the power of giving a girls an ass massage...The ladies love those...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

@Detroit. Truth. Ladies love the butt massage. Yeah her telling me to look at her feet blew my mind. It's always a conflict looking in her eyes and checking out her feet, actually getting permission to....well blew my mind.

It's a shame she doesn't have her shit together. Sweet girl. Beautiful. But....divorced. 5 year old kid at 23. No college that I know of. And no career. Not sure what her ambitions are in life. But man....hooking up with her is awesome!

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High-five my man!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell of a story dude! Any pics?? [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links