Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My most recent "encounter" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My most recent "encounter"
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure I can resist seeing her again. I'll take pics next time I see her. Almost posted a face pic from her facebook....but thought not.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha...she's a nice distraction for now...until things change...

Everyone wears out their welcome at some point right?

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need a cig right aobut now. Great story.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Story is fake unless pics are shown. Just joking!

Awesome story! Thats crazy how you were trying to avoid this girl yet you still ended up having sex with her and fucking her feet.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
...using a molecular sleeve.

I believe it's actually "sieve", not sleeve.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skaramunga:

This...

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
...using a molecular sleeve.

I believe it's actually "sieve", not sleeve.
Yup. It's "sieve" and not "sleeve". Not sure what happened there.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by skaramunga:

Not sure I understand what is meant by this statement.

--------------------

DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take some pics of her feet and legs GQ...I'm dying to see them...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Mannnnn. It appears as though she's got a boyfriend now. I forgot this part about dating. How does a chic who was chasing after you and begging you to fuck her......June 30 and who you fucked again July 10 already have a full on boyfriend? Well...I guess thats the way the game is played! I did/do like her. definitely not sure about long term potential though. Whatever...

Anyway. I won't have any pics of her in the mean time. Perhaps in the future. But here's a pic off her facebook.

[IMG]http://img169.imagevenue.com/loc827/th_756486953_chanel_123_827lo.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, she looks like trouble. Just something, I don't know. But I bet you ultimately dodged a bullet.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Man, she looks like trouble. Just something, I don't know. But I bet you ultimately dodged a bullet.

LOL! I wish I knew why you thought that.

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ: Dude, I don't know. Just something about the pose, the expression, the gestalt that says "temperamental princess." Maybe it was your story too? I mean yeah, she's hot, but the danger signs go off like crazy.

But I'm a cautious old fart and you're not, so that could be your explanation there.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hyperion may be right...It's something about the story plus the pic that says..."DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME...OR YOU MAY COME HOME AND FIND YOUR BEST FRIENDS DICK IN MY MOUTH"...I love her size and she's very pretty but she looks like trouble...

She'll be asking to be dominated by next week...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Saw her again last night(my current town is too small). Thought I wouldn't talk to her because I was with my girl. I was wrong. Her and her friend come up to me, meet my girlfriend and my boys. Her friend and my boy hit it off. At this point I don't know how to act...so I buy drinks. We after party at my place. Thought it was just her friend...I was wrong again. My hookup was in the car completely fucked up. I checked up on her at one point arousing the suspicion of my girl. Unbeknown to me tey ended up driving home. [Cry] ( pretty pissed about that. They ended up home ok.

I feel you guys. She likely is trouble. And the pic captures what and who she is. Her back story is nts though. She's been through more shit than all of us combined literally.

I am no doubt a scumball.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links