Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Vintage 90's Foot Fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Vintage 90's Foot Fetish
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 3 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy has some great vintage FM Concepts Foot Fetish videos, dangling bare soles!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/JackaLnAngryPrincess

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah Solemates 4 is unreal...I love the women of the 90's. They blow away the current style of tatted up lesbian bro-hoe posers who wear tom's shoes and ride beach cruiser bikes on the boardwalk.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a membership to FM Concepts at one time and there wasn't a bad looking model or bad looking feet anywhere, all were beautiful sexy and classy [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Norcal... Yeah...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
yeah Solemates 4 is unreal...I love the women of the 90's. They blow away the current style of tatted up lesbian bro-hoe posers who wear tom's shoes and ride beach cruiser bikes on the boardwalk.

So you're saying most guys don't like tatted-up, butch women whose bad taste in shoes matches their equally bad attitudes and lifestyle choices? C'mon...everybody knows that's hot!

(Insert knowing smirk here...)

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FM Concepts, I'm sure Tera Patrick had a video with them back in her younger days. I was after that video for a very long time. Haven't seen it anywhere. I think I had a snippet of the clip back in the dial-up days.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nostaglia...thanks for sharing this! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well... TOMS are better than Birkenstocks, that's for sure. But the 90s was the day for footography for me, man. Still, life is beautiful.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still didn't have a computer in those days, man i would of went foot fetish nuts if i did, i still had to keep it low with buying issues of legshow or checking out summer catalogs for feet.

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janet Mason:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

So you're saying most guys don't like tatted-up, butch women whose bad taste in shoes matches their equally bad attitudes and lifestyle choices? C'mon...everybody knows that's hot!

(Insert knowing smirk here...)

Hi Janet! lol I am glad you got the jest of that lol. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Well... TOMS are better than Birkenstocks, that's for sure. But the 90s was the day for footography for me, man. Still, life is beautiful.

Both suck, and Birkenstocks made girls' feet smell "corky" but it was the best we had at the time I guess.

--------------------
 -

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

I to this day still don't mind seeing a pretty lady with pretty feet wearing the old Scholl exercise sandals!

--------------------

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno something about the ladies in FM from the 90's were more naturally beautiful and classy, now it's all about how we Hispanics call "Chusmas" which is Ghetto in English, I dig a bad bitch with tats n piercings but when I see a lady like the ones in those videos it's HoT! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

I know and understand what you mean FootBoi88, i don't mind a few tat's or piercings but these lady's were very classy and the feet were so HOT and well taken care of, Soy Chicano Holmie!

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Oh, man, speaking of great 90s style feet...
Today I went to my local brewpub and this couple came in... They must have been in their 50s but the woman could have passed for 39... She had SIX toerings on. I haven't seen that in a dozen years. I was drinking and digging on her toes. I shot some pics. Maybe I'll setup an imagebam account for you hogs that love 90s MILF toes. It rocked.

--------------------
-hyp

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links