Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Vintage 90's Foot Fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Vintage 90's Foot Fetish
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Oh, man, speaking of great 90s style feet...
Today I went to my local brewpub and this couple came in... They must have been in their 50s but the woman could have passed for 39... She had SIX toerings on. I haven't seen that in a dozen years. I was drinking and digging on her toes. I shot some pics. Maybe I'll setup an imagebam account for you hogs that love 90s MILF toes. It rocked.

Yes i would greatly appreciate if you would post some pics of that encounter please Hyperion [Smile]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I miss the days of multiple toe rings. Nowadays, it's hard to find a woman with one.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
I know and understand what you mean FootBoi88, i don't mind a few tat's or piercings but these lady's were very classy and the feet were so HOT and well taken care of, Soy Chicano Holmie!

Dimelo homes! [Joint]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good God calling the 90s vintage makes me feel old
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not as in old like age old vintage old as in Internet Feet for me i did not even own a computer yet and it sure would of been a treat to see these lady's in the 90's when i was in my early 20's [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

I was wondering if anyone else had tried to visit this guys You Tube channel? my post was originally talking about the vintage video's he had that were from FM Concepts, looks like maybe they took it off because of copyright? too bad but i do undestand not posting stuff that is from pay sites.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links