Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet Snob (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet Snob
Law778
Board Regular
Member # 43491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Law778     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to get some members thoughts on this. I lurk on this board from time to time and am new to exploring my 'fetish.' does anyone else find themselves attracted to only a certain type of foot or find only a few models desirable? A lot of times I see amateurs and members posting gf/wife
Photos and the pics, to me, are
Hideous.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's true, everyone has their own tastes. I for one don't find fatties or ebony feet the least bit arousing, which means I have to just avoid some of the posters out there.

My advice is just be neutral about stuff you don't like and breeze over it. Because you'll more than likely offend someone and then you'll be in trouble!! [Laugh]

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Smonster:

My advice is just be neutral about stuff you don't like and breeze over it. Because you'll more than likely offend someone and then you'll be in trouble!! [Laugh]

Good Advice.. Everyone has they're own style they like. It's like clothes. Everybody dresses differently and have a certain look that they like. Some like older mature feet, some like younger, some like wrinkles soles, some like smooth soles, some like skinny, some like fat, polish, unpolished ect.. Soooo many categories

Just hate thread bashing where people say how can somebody like such and such.. it's gross. NEWS FLASH: "No one cares what you like or don't like buddy" LOL

[ August 16, 2012, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: screwhead20 ]

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely feel you Law778, my standards are very high too. Echoing others, it's best to just bite your tongue. It's much easier to click away to something you like than getting drawn into a pissing match over something that is completely subjective anyway.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Law778:
I wanted to get some members thoughts on this. I lurk on this board from time to time and am new to exploring my 'fetish.' does anyone else find themselves attracted to only a certain type of foot or find only a few models desirable? A lot of times I see amateurs and members posting gf/wife
Hideous.

Funny you should post this question. I posted something similar concerning pale feet. That is my preference. I see a lot of models with suntanned feet and I generally pass right by those pics.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasfrend   Email thomasfrend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not even that you have high standards. You just have different standards than the other guy. I could say I consider my standards very high, and you could say the same. Then we both pull out swords when we find out our "standards" don't exactly agree. The word "standards" doesn't really apply to something as subjective as your *personal* taste in feet.
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Law778, there is nothing wrong with having certain tastes, that why no sets of feet are alike. Everyone likes a little different than the next, some like em thin, some like em meaty... Well you get the point. Happy hunting, for feet that is
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Law778
Board Regular
Member # 43491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Law778     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appreciate it. I am definitely a soles type of guy. More pale than tan and definitely painted.

The more wrinkles the better.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by morefeetplz:
quote:
Originally posted by Law778:
Hideous.

Funny you should post this question. I posted something similar concerning pale feet. That is my preference. I see a lot of models with suntanned feet and I generally pass right by those pics.
I tend to like EXTREMELY pale feet, too! I hate too tanned feet, doesn't look in my book. Heck, I like pale girls overall.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck that,I show love to all types of women and their feet.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny how picky we can be on the internet when we probably wouldn't pass up any chance to get some foot action.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like most types of feet too
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with the OP here.

I suppose I could be considered a "foot snob" as well since I am VERY picky when it comes to feet.

I too see some pics posted by others that I find... less just say less than desirable. However, I realize that others may like them to it's best to just keep your mouth shut, lol!

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I came on to Wu's and didn't like that vast majority of feet that I saw on the site (well the members stuff, most professional site operators have pretty good taste). I'm very particular but you will seem like an asshole if you have something negative to say every time you don't like a set of feet that another person finds attractive.

At the end of the day, THEY ARE JUST FEET and it really doesn't matter what you like because another person on this board is going to think it's repulsive. I like to tell guys to allow yourself to grow. Your likes may very well change. That's what happened to me. I didn't like polish, pale feet, thin feet, bubble toe nails, yada yada yada...I have learned to like a lot of things that used to seem intolerable to me.

As the old saying goes...To each his own or To each it's own...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybody has their own tastes. Honestly, most feet posted don't do much for me at all. On the other hand, I know that a lot of my favorite models or feet pics many other people find repulsive. It's just the way people are.

It's like that with anything. Even women. I see some people are crazy about Natalie Portman. They think she's incredibly sexy and gorgeous. For my part she's always looked rather plain to me.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links