Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet Snob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet Snob
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally prefer the amateur wife/gf feet. The professional foot picks dont do as much for me as they use to.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Law778:
I wanted to get some members thoughts on this. I lurk on this board from time to time and am new to exploring my 'fetish.' does anyone else find themselves attracted to only a certain type of foot or find only a few models desirable? A lot of times I see amateurs and members posting gf/wife
Photos and the pics, to me, are
Hideous.

What I think, as time goes on, more stuff becomes available on the web, and as that happens, you can find more and more stuff that suits your pallet. It's something like an employer, who gets more and more applicants... the more apps they get, the more picky they become. Who agrees with what I just said?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't find myself at all aroused by fat feet (I think it's more about the psychology than anything. I couldn't be with someone who can let their body go like that), nor do I like jewellery or foot lotions (don't understand that).
Foreign feet I like, again the psychology being to spread your seed to the furthest regions.

I like them natural and nice looking. Clean enough to imagine being able to kiss them.

I suppose I'm lucky to have only been exposed to feet that meet my tastes.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, but I'm not going to step on someone's pride of their wife/gf's feet if they're enjoying them enough to post. To each his own.
I prefer tapered toes, high arch, and a certain shape of the entire foot. This is a perfect example. http://www.flickr.com/photos/raii-us/109394629/
However, this model has made me drain a while thing of Astroglide and I still can't get enough. http://wusfeetlinks.com/jessicacffeat01.html

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with what a few people have already said. I chime in on posts that interest me, and skip over those that don't. If I find a model and her feet appealing, I comment. If I don't, I keep it moving. I am sometimes left dumbfounded by the praise that is heaped on feet that I find to be unattractive or even downright repulsive, but what does posting negative comments about those images gain me or anyone else? Not a thing.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree completely with Fiasco's post above. I also just gotta say that the first pic Larr posted above that is fucking spectacular! [Drool]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links