Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hope you dont like my feet more than me...new gf

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hope you dont like my feet more than me...new gf
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I got a new gf and she of course knows I like her feet. She's never had anyone into her feet so its new to her but she did say it kinda turned her on a bit the other day during a fj [Wink] (haha score) and she lets me play with them.

So the other day I was playing with them and she said "I hope you don't like my feet more than me"...caught off guard I rambled off something lol. Now I've never played with her feet and not pleased her. I always make sure to pay attention to the rest of her.

Now my question...anyone else run into this situation with a girl who's never had anyone into feet? What can I do to explain to her or ease her mind?

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovetoes1984
Board Regular
Member # 45078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovetoes1984   Email lovetoes1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't over indulge when playing when you get to touch her feet. Give her foot massages anytime she wants one and make worshiping them part of foreplay and focus on your girl. If you the footjob she gave you as a special thing she will not feel neglected.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know...Sometimes I feel that Foot Jobs are over rated but when I do feel the need for "Foot Pussy", I like to always make sure that I satisfy my girl first. I do that before I have an orgasm of any kind by handjob, footjob, oral or vaginal...AND REMEMBER...WOMEN HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO BELIEVE THAT THEIR PUSSY IS GOLDEN...Never let your girl think that her feet are more important to you than her Pussy...Always make sure that you keep her believing that, EVEN IF IT'S NOT TRUE...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
I don't know...Sometimes I feel that Foot Jobs are over rated but when I do feel the need for "Foot Pussy", I like to always make sure that I satisfy my girl first. I do that before I have an orgasm of any kind by handjob, footjob, oral or vaginal...AND REMEMBER...WOMEN HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO BELIEVE THAT THEIR PUSSY IS GOLDEN...Never let your girl think that her feet are more important to you than her Pussy...Always make sure that you keep her believing that, EVEN IF IT'S NOT TRUE...

Agreed! Always follow the Gordon Rule, Pussy is the divine light of women, don't put Feet above them or you lose everything! Balance is key! Trust me I learned the hard way with past gf's, not the sexy wifey of mines! Please her first always works! [Wink] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's alot like having sex, no we don't want to kiss and cuddle we just want to fuck. A foot fetish is kind of like that, make her think that she is the prize and everything else is second. There will be plenty of time to worship her feet any you like, just be patient grasshopper. Her feet will come to you.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just remember, feet are just part of the whole package. A line that always works for me is that I simply want to love every last inch of her body as much as I possibly can.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That question usually comes from someone that needs to know that, at least for me, that feet get equal treatment.

I always joke that I'm capable of loving a girl "head to toe," literally.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand when people ask these questions. Unless you have no experience with girls, its no different than easing a girl about you liking her because of the whole package and not just because of her ass/leg/boobs/etc.

Its simple, just try not playing with her feet every single time at the beginning. She's cool with it so just restrain yourself and next time go at it. She might be thinking that if you're really into her feet every time you fuck. It can seem from their perspective like that's what you care about the most if its the only thing you drool over and can't wait to play with. Like anything else in life, moderation is key or you just have to act the same way about the rest of her body if you're not down for moderation.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without reading any of the above comments mine would be that maybe she is insecure thinking that you might just like her for her feet, my reply would be that her feet are a part of her and you like love her whole body [Smile]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember, woman love to feel connected to the person they are making love to. Being able to kiss and be up close to that person is huge and the fact that the feet are at the opposite end of her face, it means your face will be down there more often. My wife doesn't mind at all letting me have my way with her feet but when it comes to having sex and whatnot, she generally prefers me to be closer to her face than down there as she feels most connected with me being closer to her and able to kiss. All I gotta say is never neglect the upper part, lol.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:

If we had a 'like' button, I'd have given this post the like.
Totally agree that making sure she thinks you think her pussy is golden and smells like a candy cane is utmost before any foot play. I love the smell of moist pussy anyways, and I always let her know it.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetplease:
I don't understand when people ask these questions. Unless you have no experience with girls, its no different than easing a girl about you liking her because of the whole package and not just because of her ass/leg/boobs/etc.

Got plenty of experience but never really ran into this issue. Was just looking for others insights/ experiences. I pay plenty of attention to the rest of her but guess I'll have to make her more aware of it. She will come around, it can be tough breaking in a newbie girl to the feet thing [Wink]
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
californicator
Board Regular
Member # 10116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for californicator   Email californicator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ArcheyMoore:
That question usually comes from someone that needs to know that, at least for me, that feet get equal treatment.

I always joke that I'm capable of loving a girl "head to toe," literally.

Best line. Period.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thread full of win
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@TwistedMethod

You haven't had any of them be insecure? They're usually always insecure about something and you have to comfort them and make them believe its just in their head. In this case, making her believe you like her and not just her feet requires you showing her that by not letting it show that you're thinking of her feet every time you're with her.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links