Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who loves tickling feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who loves tickling feet?
luvblackpumps
Board Regular
Member # 45331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvblackpumps   Email luvblackpumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, the sexiest thing I can do to a woman's feet is to tickle them... especially if she's ticklish. To hear that giggle, feel her feet squirm in my hands and to have her beg me to stop is sexy as hell. My fiance indulges this completely and even likes me tickling her feet when we are having sex or she's going down on me. It's so hot I can't describe it!

Any other ticklers out there? I know we have a lot of lickers and sniffers.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never really interested me & i've never really understood it either.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think maybe it is a good turn-on for some women, but like Krazyspatula said, "Never really interested me." However, if a woman want me to tickle her feet I would be more than interesting to do it for her.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sexiest thing I can do to a woman's feet is SMELL them. [Smile] Kiss them would be second, but tickling would be third. So I can kinda see where you're coming from.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had posted a topic about this a few weeks back, i did not get any replies but glad you did, a few weeks back i was browsing clips4sale and there were some clips with feet tickling in them then on the web i found this thread, hope you like it! i did!

http://beautifulfeettickled.tumblr.com/

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks9534:
I had posted a topic about this a few weeks back, i did not get any replies but glad you did, a few weeks back i was browsing clips4sale and there were some clips with feet tickling in them then on the web i found this thread, hope you like it! i did!

http://beautifulfeettickled.tumblr.com/

Hey I really liked this pic from that website in that link. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot fetish is attached to a tickling fetish. Whenever I see soles the first thing I wonder is if they are ticklish? What kind of reaction will tickling her feet get?

There are a lot of tickling videos out there.

Funny thing is my wifes are 100% NOT TICKLISH! No matter what I try. Tickling her feet just doesn't bother her. But the good part of that is I spend so much time kissing, rubbbing, licking and kissing her soles if she were ticklish she may not be able to handle it.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm not a tickle fan personally and I tried my hardest to tickle Lala for a request at which I couldn't get any reaction out of her. Her feet are not ticklish at all just like Andi's.

I posted the video for free on YouTube on our thread in the "foot pictures" section.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like tickling a little bit, but it's far from being my primary thing when it comes to feet. Top 3 are easily sniffing, rubbing, and worship.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOOOOVE tickling!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bladesman38
Board Regular
Member # 45092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bladesman38   Email Bladesman38   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a young boy I used to love tickling girls feet. Now I enjoy it but prefer other aspects such as smelling and licking feet more. Odd how we change.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny that as much as I have a hardcore foot fetish, my sense of pleasure increases when I see a beautiful pair of feet get tickled! When I'm giving my footgirl a massage or foot worship, I'm in heaven. But when I start tickling her feet and hearing her laugh, I've just about reached the Empyrian!

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I do love to do is while a girl is giving me a footjob, I love to tie there feet up n playfully tickle her soles n in between her toes while she's stroking my dick to the point I Cum like Hell! [Wink] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to tickle girls' feet, however it's general down on my list. I would much rather smell feet, suck toes, and lick soles over tickle feet. However, it's all part of the package.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I love Senta Moses
Board Regular
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I love Senta Moses   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say so. That and kissing. Massaging them would also rank high. Smelling them never did anything for me, sorry.

--------------------
[IMG]http://img183.imagevenue.com/loc542/th_00032_248515_isild_l e_besco_et_benoit_jacquot_637x0_2_122_542lo.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links