Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who loves tickling feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who loves tickling feet?
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by krazyspatula:
Never really interested me & i've never really understood it either.

Ditto, but to each their own.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe as a way to playfully get a reaction from a woman with touching her feet. That's if she's not aware of the fetish.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me its just hearing the woman's laughter and seeing their toes wiggle and soles wrinkle.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, i like being to get tickled. That is, i like when a lady uses her feet and toes to tickle the bottoms of my own, i call it tickle footise or footsie tickling.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I love Senta Moses
Board Regular
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I love Senta Moses   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can think of a ton of highly erotic youtube videos where an attractive young woman with cute feet gets tickled. plus, as I said before, I actually partook in such activities at a much younger age.

Just remember that not all foot fetishes are the same, and just because the majority with the aforementioned may be into something (sniffing, sucking, licking, "flexing," tanned feet, foot tattoos...) doesn't mean that all foot fetishists are.

--------------------
[IMG]http://img183.imagevenue.com/loc542/th_00032_248515_isild_l e_besco_et_benoit_jacquot_637x0_2_122_542lo.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links