Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Might get my first footjob, kind of nervous...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Might get my first footjob, kind of nervous...
theorangespore101
Board Regular
Member # 43691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theorangespore101   Author's Homepage   Email theorangespore101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's this girl I went to high school with. We never really talked at the time, but she added me on Facebook after we graduated, and we started texting each other recently. I told her about my foot fetish, and she said it's not a big deal, and when I asked if they looked nice, she sent me a picture, and they are actually pretty decent. I brought up sucking her toes, and she said she wouldn't mind trying something new, and when I asked if she'd give me a footjob, she said she would enjoy it. I even brought up sex and she said she'd be down for it (I'm a virgin), but I don't really want to have sex. I'd rather wait till I actually get a girlfriend (never had a girlfriend) to have sex, but I wouldn't mind getting a footjob. What can I do to calm my nerves?

--------------------
i love feet

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerk off, "its like going out there with a loaded gun"

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fordguy351
Board Regular
Member # 41684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fordguy351     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL ^^^^
Posts: 18 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waiting for sex is what I regret the most of my teen years. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Waiting for sex is what I regret the most of my teen years. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal."

This. You sir are a wise man.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confidence is the key. Being nervous and sex on your end probably won't work out... Just take it slow and go with instinct.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliCouple
Board Regular
Member # 45139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCouple   Email CaliCouple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Waiting for sex is what I regret the most of my teen years. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

what he said.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Virginity. Throw it out, don't save it.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jump on it now and don't look back or hesitate. No reason to save your self for "the one." Any updates or progress made yet? Your post is six days old.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you have a pretty cool chick. You'll probably nut so quick from her footjob, sex will be the last thing on your mind....

But if the situation is right run with with either... The New Testament days are over dude!!

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm...da fukkk u waiting for?! lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are nervous because you are doing a lot at once. It's easier to talk to girls on the internet because you have time to think and react privately. You put a lot on the table for your first face to face interaction... you know, like new expectations for yourself. It may help to hang out with her with sexual stuff temporarily off the table and then just see where it goes. Maybe by the end of the night you'll feel less nervous and end up getting there anyway, or maybe next time.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links