Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Close-minded girls (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Close-minded girls
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depend on the woman and just like not all pretty women has pretty sexy feet and not all ugly women has ugly feet. However, I have seen not so attractive women has the prettiest feet. That just me! [Cheers]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by larrrr:
What if it's a plain Jane with hot/sexy feet?

according to national, they don't exist.
Where did I ever imply that?

As for Larrr, a plain Jane with hot feet will definitely get more of my attention, but I wouldn't go as far as to call her hot. She's still plain. If you take the hottest face in the world and placed that on top of a fat body, it's still a pig!

What if a plain Jane had ugly feet?

-- National

plain jane's can have ugly feet just like hot girls do, just that every time this topic comes up you always insist that every girl who's a 10 has hot feet. living in a B10 college town, i can say that isn't the case sometimes.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already acknowledged that plain Janes with very attractive feet will get more of my attention. But I still wouldn't call her hot. She's not ugly, but at the same time she's still not hot. Her feet? Yes. The rest of her? Not quite because they call her a plain Jane for a reason. This is not to say that I wouldn't have sex with her. All I'm saying is that she's not a 9 or a 10. That's all. Now if you put a real hot face on top of a fat body, it's still a pig. There's no way around that, just as there's no way around her. When I talk about plain Janes, I'm assuming that the girl is also not fat.

I know that there are hot girls out there who have ugly feet. It's just that every time this topic comes up, people want to give the impression that a lot of hot girls have ugly feet while the plain one all over the world have the best looking feet any man can lay his eyes on. The point I was trying to make is that plain Janes can have ugly feet, just like you said. But like I said, whenever this topic comes up, just about no one wants to come to terms with that.

I asked Larr that question because that question is never asked in this forum. You always hear about how guys will take the plain ones over the hot ones when the former has way better feet than the latter. You rarely or never hear the argument when it's presented the other way around.

Something goodguyneighbor always says when a topic like this comes up:

-- If they're young and attractive to begin with, chances are high that their feet will also be nice.
-- It's more common for women with perfect feet to be hot.

I must be the only one in here who agrees with that.

When this topic comes up, people want to believe the opposite. They want to believe that if they're young and attractive to begin with, then you should go with the 5s and 6s because their feet are way better and that the feet of hot women are generally not worth looking twice at.

Again, I acknowledge that there are hot girls with very disappointing feet. In fact, not so long ago, when I asked some very attractive girl to pose her feet for me, she took off her shoes and I thought my eyes played a cruel joke on me! I took some pictures just to be nice, but I deleted them right afterwards! In fact, the pictures of the fat girl who I posted just the other day in the Foot Pictures section of this forum had better feet than the girl whose pictures I deleted.

The thing is, when I try to make the case that the same can be said for the plain girls or ugly women to have unattractive feet, it's deemed somewhat controversial.

[ November 20, 2012, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we can all agree that whatever number on the scale a chic may be, her feet will also have a scale of hotness. Ultimately I think if she turns you on, then it's a winner.
I see more hot chics with feet that attract me than I do with ones that turn me off. The only thing that really turns me off are bunions, corns, blisters, yellow (non painted) toes, dirt between the nails, and dirty soles. Hot chics are more self concerned with their appearance and probably would more than likely not wear sandals or flip flops if their feet are jacked up. I don't know. I've seen hot chics with none of the above who have commented about not liking their feet bc they're ugly.
I prefer tapered or shorter toes, but then again I've seen hot chics with longer toes that I'd suck and have the pleasure of my life with bc she's hot. I've gotten a footjob and sucked the toes of an overweight girl without a face that had what I'd call perfect tapered toes and a high arch. Her feet weren't really that fat either. I just focused on her feet and put a mental picture of a hot chic in my mind at the time. Then again my sex drive with high at that time.
I see the op is referring more to fresh out of the jailbait category of females, or maybe jailbait. Would anyone like to take this even further and share some opinions about as women age and their sex drives go up if they'll be more open to foot fetish?

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "Hotness" of a woman's face or body has nothing to do with her feet, well in my opinion . In fact, I believe that the "Hotness" factor jades the opinion of many foot guys. I've seen it a lot on Wu's AND MUCH MORE ON WIKIFEET. I don't judge but there are a lot of ladies feet (especially stars) that are terrible or at best average AND SOME GUYS GO NUTS...I assume that there are men who will see a hot chick and think, "I WANNA SUCK HER TOES BECAUSE SHE'S HOT"...Not because she has pretty feet.

For example, I've witnessed National's, "National Fashionista" contest for a few years and this years contest, I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH HIS CHOICES...In years past there were some feet that were...Weeeeeell... QUESTIONABLE..LOL..Now that's just my opinion...And no disrespect is intended..

I always equated it to the scenario that I just played out..."Here are a bunch of pretty starlets and WHO HAS THE PRETTIEST FEET OF ALL OF THEM"...It's not that they have the prettiest feet that we've ever seen...IT'S ABOUT A FOOT CONTEST BETWEEN HOT WOMEN who are stars in their own right...So the feet are "A PART" of the equation NOT NECESSARILY THE CENTER OF ATTENTION FOR THESE GUYS...I can respect that...

But for me, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FEET when that's what I'm looking at..I could care less about her being hot or sexy...As long as her hygiene is good, TOES ARCHES AND SOLES are cute...AS MY FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER WOULD SAY...That's all folks ...

Next time, I plan to participate more in National Fashionista too...National, you always do a great job with it, but this year was the best I've seen and I hope that you bring some of those cute ladies back next year..

[ November 21, 2012, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Detroit, I'd like to a a pic of your girl's toes.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links