Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does size matter? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Does size matter?
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size doesn't matter for me but shape does, especially the arch and toes [Smile]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to prefer small feet as I thought they looked cuter, but now I am into big feet as well. Just as long as they look good. But I think my wife's size 8.5 feet are the perfect size.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me personally, smaller feet all the way. I tend to find that the bigger they are the nastier the soles generally are :-/
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size no. Shape yes. Height of arch and formation of wrinkles.

Most girls I get with are size 8 or 9. I don't consider it big cuz its all I know. But my most recent girlfriend has a lil size 5/5.5 and they are very cute, ridiculously soft, very well shaped.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donkeyjack
Board Regular
Member # 45889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donkeyjack   Email Donkeyjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From 6 to 14

And I'm a happy Donkey

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always the bigger the better if you ask me!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bigger they are, the bigger my erection gets! Ideal size; 9 1/2!!! Daddy loves them big! [Wink] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sbdo
Board Regular
Member # 42964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sbdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Between 6 - 9
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's nothing better than a big pair of feet on your face with wrinkled soles

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had immaculate feet from size 5 to size 12 and everything in between and all have rocked my world.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot sizes of Italian models I have shot for Toes-In-Action website range from US6/EU36 of AIKO and STEFANIA to US10/EU41 of LULU and LUCE.
AIKO at Toes-In-Action
STEFANIA at Toes-In-Action
LULU at Toes-In-Action
LUCE at Toes-In-Action
In my case, if feet are bare, well-shaped, hard-soled and with a sexy woman attached [Wink] .. size is not an issue!!! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do gravitate to larger feet in general, but I've got absolutely no problem with smaller feet and will give them the same sort of love I'll give bigger feet. And I've completely run the gamut too, from the teeny tiny 1.5s of Laci Diamond, to the massive 14s of Mikayla Miles.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sweet spot is between 8-9 (the model in my avatar is an 8), but there are exceptions on either side. [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like size 9 1/2 to 10 feet. But I have had some size sixes on my face.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
The best experience I ever had with feet was a woman's size 12 W.

[Jerkoff]

My ex-girlfriend wears a size TWELVE! I'm such an asshole!!! [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links