Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does size matter? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Does size matter?
Tony3
Board Regular
Member # 45592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony3   Email Tony3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best foot size would be a size 9 - 12. and they should be having the best shape and smell as well

--------------------
Tony Moreno

Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFTS
Loyal Member
Member # 45969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFTS   Email CFTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New member here. [Smile]

For me size does matter. I just love small feet, with cute little toes, that are not larger than size 6. [Big Grin]

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
btba74
Board Regular
Member # 46385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for btba74   Author's Homepage   Email btba74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love women with big feet, long toes and nice big nail beds. Katherina from I Love Long Toes is the perfect example of the kind of feet I like. Mikayla Miles(the former mile high model) has big sexy feet too.

--------------------
MDJ

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually, I prefer anywhere from size 5 to size 10. I love Mandy Moore's beautiful size 10's.

That being said, it really depends on the look, appearance, shape, and how well the girl keeps her feet. I'm sure I could like larger or smaller, depending on the circumstances.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:
...I personally love big feet aslong as they're well kept there's more to taste and worship.

I feel the exact same way. Nevertheless, you shouldn't feel cheated. At least you're getting some action! At the end of the day...SIZE for me is simply a preference, not a requirement.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
SIZE for me is simply a preference, not a requirement. [/QB]
My sentiments, as well. The proportions are most important but I do prefer larger sizes.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There seems to be a resounding consensus that size does not matter and I agree. Never the less, women with big feet usually seemed ashamed. Women believe that size 7(1/2) is the ideal shoe size.

Finally I worshiped a woman's feet that were size 10 not too long ago and it was beautiful and amazing.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm normally into larger sizes, 9 on up, but surprised myself when I got my hands on a pair of size 4s.

If anything, I think it's the shape, particularly arches that do the trick for me.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
btba74
Board Regular
Member # 46385

Icon 3 posted      Profile for btba74   Author's Homepage   Email btba74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
There seems to be a resounding consensus that size does not matter and I agree. Never the less, women with big feet usually seemed ashamed. Women believe that size 7(1/2) is the ideal shoe size.

Finally I worshiped a woman's feet that were size 10 not too long ago and it was beautiful and amazing.

I always do my best to encourage a woman with big feet to be proud of them and take good care of them. Like all of us exposed to the negative impact of media and cultural defining, these women have been fed the image that a smaller daintier foot with smaller, shorter toes is what men want. It is not always true and I attest to that. It's amazing to meet women with size 10 or larger who proudly show off their big sexy feet and painted toenails just like the smaller footed girls.

--------------------
MDJ

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links