Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--How Many Feet! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poll--How Many Feet!
c4urself
Board Regular
Member # 45304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c4urself   Email c4urself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
14 for but I started late and now that I'm off the market, ended early. Not bad for a 2 year stretch though.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybey 10.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only 3 for me.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does simply smelling female feet count in this poll? If it does, my total is at a couple of dozen.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my 28 years of life ive had sex with 36 women. Every single one has had their feet at least in my mouth. The number of fjs ive gotten is at least 50% of that (without including girls ive had sex with). Add foot rubs and other not-particularly sexual encounters and I'm well over 100.

Damn. Either I'm the man or I'm a terribly pathetic soul. Oh well... I love it but Im not a slave to it. I think? Lol!

Edit: I feel the need to explain that ive never paid for sex outside of what's available at a strip club (and that definitely has gotten me off). Lets put about 10 or 15 girls in for that. I consider it as its own list.

[ December 24, 2012, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: edelbrock ]

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given my age, my early attraction to feet, and that I was a slut the moment I realized what my penis was for, I must conclude that I am well into triple digits, though I never tried to count.

I had a particularly good run from the mid-seventies to the mid-nineties...which compensates for the series of droughts through which I have gone since.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links