Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lotion/oil? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lotion/oil?
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Many uk women neglect their feet. When I met my wife, she never paid any attention to her feet. Then slowly i got her to look after her feet. I hate cracked heels or flat heels. The wife now creams her feet everyday. They are so soft and smooth i love massaging them. So i say more cream/lotion.

That tells me more about your wife than UK women in general. I've been here for a few years now and none of the women I meet have ugly feet, nor do they use creams.

My girl is a hiker and doesn't use creams, yet her feet are the best I've come across. Always smooth, no cracks.

When I flew out to California in July last year I saw way too many cracked heels [Laugh]

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links