Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toenails: Long or Trimmed (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toenails: Long or Trimmed
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trimmed
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add another trimmed.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have to be trimmed, all they way. There are some very beautiful ladies but trimmed is the way it has to be, for me.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasfrend   Email thomasfrend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fetish666:
Hi Guys

What is the preference out ther regarding toenails.
Should they be neatly trimmed short or grown long??

Personally I prefer nicely trimmed short nails. I dont get the long nail thing?!?

Remember those times you've heard folks with foot fetishes say they "didn't get" the foot thing?

I think there are more points lost on people who say long nails vs. short nails. I personally like longer nails that stop just past the tips of the toes. But Having long nails does not make all feet sexy. There are other things like large, full nailbeds that give the illusion of a long nail. For that illusion to really work the lady needs to usually have longish toes. It's not as simple as any random chick with small short toes trying to grow long nails. It doesn't work like that. It needs to be an already very specific foot that can even be attractive with even barely lengthy nails. and I am NOT talking about TALONS.

Look at models like Valerie or Elena from toewigglers or Goddess Grazi. The length of the nail isn't even half of the equation.

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prefer them longish. Too short makes them look manly, in my opinion. Longish makes the toes look feminine and sexy.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with hal completely, long for me
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thomasfrend:
quote:
Hi Guys

Personally I prefer nicely trimmed short nails. I dont get the long nail thing?!?

Remember those times you've heard folks with foot fetishes say they "didn't get" the foot thing?

I think there are more points lost on people who say long nails vs. short nails. I personally like longer nails that stop just past the tips of the toes. But Having long nails does not make all feet sexy. There are other things like large, full nailbeds that give the illusion of a long nail. For that illusion to really work the lady needs to usually have longish toes. It's not as simple as any random chick with small short toes trying to grow long nails. It doesn't work like that. It needs to be an already very specific foot that can even be attractive with even barely lengthy nails. and I am NOT talking about TALONS.

Look at models like Valerie or Elena from toewigglers or Goddess Grazi. The length of the nail isn't even half of the equation.

Perfectly explained bro. To me the shape and size of the nailbed is the key.

Here's a couple links of my wifes toenails. Just the right length for me.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=028944;p=1#000000

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=027431;p=1#000000

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasfrend   Email thomasfrend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
quote:
Originally posted by thomasfrend:
quote:
Hi Guys

Perfectly explained bro. To me the shape and size of the nailbed is the key.

Here's a couple links of my wifes toenails. Just the right length for me.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=028944;p=1#000000

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=027431;p=1#000000

Every time I see your wife's feet I wonder at how you got the full package. [Jerkoff]

But her feet are also great examples of what's to like about longer nails (on certain feet). I hate to say it, but to me, and like the three who posted before me, shorter nails really do seem just more manly to me. Especially for me, I guess, seeing as how I like women with bigger feet. If I saw a pair of size 10s with short, unpainted nails, I mean yes I would probably be able to tell they're female feet, but not especially attractive ones to me.

It's all in the beds!

[ January 19, 2013, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: thomasfrend ]

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to those who understood the question.
Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
btba74
Board Regular
Member # 46385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for btba74   Author's Homepage   Email btba74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too long, not too short, but somewhere in between. Toenails shouldn't be longer than the edge of the toes. A slightly longer big toenail is OK. Some women do that to accentuate the polish they are wearing or compliment the sandal.

--------------------
MDJ

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What btba74 said!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links