Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Curious Question? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Curious Question?
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 5 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy new year to all hope you have a great 2013! with all that said i want to ask a question, maybe some of our beautiful feet woman contributors can answer or anyone else, why is it some women paint just their toes and do not polish their finger nails? have any of you ever seen a real nice looking woman with no polish on her fingers but yet she polishes her toes nicely? thank you for your input.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen that. Perhaps she wanted to show off her feet more than her hands! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there,

As a woman who just recently had a manicure and pedicure as a Christmas gift, I can tell you I was apprehensive about getting my fingernails painted as I've always thought my nails did not look good painted (I thought it made my hands look old). I am never without polish on my toes so I fall into your category of women mentioned above. Although I have to say, I find my fingernails when cut short, look good with polish.

Happy New Year!

Saffron

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Saffron for your input, i always thought that maybe it is because some women think their feet are prettier than their hands, you have beautiful feet saffron thanks again!

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife does not like bright or bold colors on her fingers. She finds them distracting. She has always painted her toes, but gets pedis every two weeks or so.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think with a good number of them it has to do with some kind of insecurity of showing off their toes. Maybe they have nasty nails and aren't getting actual pedicures. Maybe some have healthy clean nails and still find feet nasty so painting helps them feel more attractive by showing off their feet.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Others I know happen to do work that eats away at the polish so they feel why bother but they keep their toes painted.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Others I know happen to do work that eats away at the polish so they feel why bother but they keep their toes painted.

Women use their hands way more than their feet and it's a pain to keep up with painted fingernails for some. The toes, well that's a different story. They're just hidden away in shoes most of the day.
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, we have a weather lady on our local news and she always has no polish on her fingers but she wears open toe pumps at times and her toes are always red [Smile] [Hump]

--------------------

PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wash my hands all the time, so it's hard to keep my nails perfectly painted. This is why in some pics I have only my toenails painted...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a foot fetishes site and not a fingernail fetishes site. [Joint] Lets keep it simple. [Cheers]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCy:
I wash my hands all the time, so it's hard to keep my nails perfectly painted. This is why in some pics I have only my toenails painted...

Well Princess CY you are beautiful no matter what [Smile]

--------------------

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
This is a foot fetishes site and not a fingernail fetishes site. [Joint] Lets keep it simple. [Cheers]

Yeah i know that, many of us love pretty toe "NAILS" on a woman though. [Big Grin]

--------------------

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Princess Cy. I think it's because the hands get exposed too much and it's very easy for the polish to chip off. The feet are usually covered so the polish stays intact.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:

Didn't strike me as all that off-topic. I have occasionally wondered about it myself.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links