Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Curious Question? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Curious Question?
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Others I know happen to do work that eats away at the polish so they feel why bother but they keep their toes painted.

Women use their hands way more than their feet and it's a pain to keep up with painted fingernails for some. The toes, well that's a different story. They're just hidden away in shoes most of the day.
Pretty much those are the main reasons women skip the fingernail polish. I've spoken with a number of medical field students, food industry workers, etc. who were told they were not supposed to have nail polish on their fingers because it effects the food prep and such.

And then there are jobs which allow nail polish, but the work is so stressful to their hands and fingers, its a detriment to their nail polish.

The inverse is no polish on their toes, but polish on their fingers. One of my friends told me she walked around the house barefoot, and didn't feel like being bothered with polishing her toes. Others told me they didn't like the way nail polish, especially dark nail polish, seeps into their toes.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links