Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » breaking up with ugly feet girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: breaking up with ugly feet girl
buster372002
Board Regular
Member # 3579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buster372002         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the woes of dating in the winter is that you don't get to see her feet until you get her into bed, and even then, you might not get a glimpse until the next morning.

To spare the suspense, the foot fetish gods really jerked me around this time. You know how it goes. Great girl, nice everything else, and downright untouchable feet.

We've all been there. How have you guys handled it?

Surely you come up with a reason rather than telling the hurtful truth. My truth is this: I want to continue seeing other people.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kb24son
Loyal Member
Member # 31852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kb24son     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i understand you bro i like the rounded and well shaped toe nails and nicely kept to. If there unkept and chipped ill run away in a heart beat.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unkempt feet I can deal with. A few regularly scheduled pedicures and they will be manageble. But aesthetically ugly feet? Bunions, random midget toes (has anyone seen that before? One miniature toe amongst all of them?), heavy callous and other things... I simply can't live with.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely can relate. I'm living a cold environment for the first time ever. Women's feet are hidden behind thick socks and boots.

I went to a few parties where removing the shoes was necessary. It was much easier then as at least you can see the general shape of their feet and spot red flags such as bunions. You can even tell if they have high arches or not.

Still it's not until the socks come off that you really know if she's eligible.

It's an issue. So much so I'm not committing to anybody until this summer when the feet come out -- unless I stumble across a winner in the meantime.

As for handling it -- I just tell them (before we hook up) I'm not sure if I want a relationship.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha...has happened to me many times.

Very simple. She takes off her socks. You see the goods. Goods are no good.

Sex or no sex, as you are walking her back to her car, bus stop, apartment, whatever, (the same night you met her or the next morning after she sleeps over your place), you have a little exchange.

Exchange goes like this;

You: "I had a great time! I'll call you soon, we'll hang out again."

Her: "I had a great time too! Yea definitely! Call me!"

You: "OK! Have a good night!" (or day)

She escapes into the aforementioned whatever, you turn around, and you never call her back. If she tries calling you, or sends you a text, you don't reply.

Make sense?

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met a beautiful woman one sometime ago after seeing her feet after I ask can I give her a foot messages. Her feet was ugly to me and didn't see her again. My friends said I was czary.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch_Analyst:

It's an issue. So much so I'm not committing to anybody until this summer when the feet come out --

[Laugh] Haha that was too funny...

quote:
Originally posted by buster372002:
One of the woes of dating in the winter is that you don't get to see her feet until you get her into bed, and even then, you might not get a glimpse until the next morning.

That's when you have to pull off an Eddie Murphy like on the movie Boomerang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP7_SIRfo-c

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is funny to me because...I'M HAVING THEM SHOW ME THE FEET ASAP...I don't wait around...No need in me saying more than 10 minutes worth of convo for bunioned up ape feet with hammer toes, elephant skin and thick yellow nails that grow up not out..

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is kind of funny situation! Don't mean to laugh, but it is! I feel for you.

A couple things that used to work for me...

Tell her that you have a lot of things going on right now, and need some time to sort things out. Tell her that you have too much respect for her to commit to a relationship that you don't feel you can equally contribute to.

If she keeps pushing you for a better answer...

Tell her you think you still have feelings for an ex, and that you have too much respect for her to lead her on at this point.... and you need time to think about things.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summer time maybe the best time to pick up on a beautiful woman? at least many of them are in sandals so you get to see the goods right away!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did I handle it? I admit, I was heartless.

I hung in there as long as I could, but after she helped me move from relatives' house to my first apartment, I dropped her. First, I started to act distant, and didn't call or talk to her much. Then one day, I lowered the boom, and said I wanted to be by myself.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links