Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » has this happened to you is it possible (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: has this happened to you is it possible
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But maybe i heard something like that but because i had to walk in front of them to get off i was nervous that shed tell that i was looking and then as soon as she spoke i would automaticly think it was about me. But if she did then ill probably never see her again and be happy her boyfriend didnt do anything. i think if she didnt like people looking at her feet she would wear sandals and they were pretty well groomed too plus it was quite cold in england yesterday and there wasnt many or no other women that i saw with sandals on so my idea is she want them to notice maybe her boyfriend like her feet and she wore them for him
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like it was quite a show, I think it's possible she wore the sandals for her boyfriend, as I've had girl's that would do the same for me, and that's possibly why she might have noticed other people looking. This is just a theory, and it is probably not very likely, but it's also not impossible. Anyway, what sort of sandals were they and what sort of stuff was she doing with her feet? Did she seem to be trying to get her boyfriend to look at her feet?
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemfeet6   Email luvfemfeet6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I cant be sure she knew I was looking that's why i'm wondering if she said what I think she said. because at time I think we all think some ones flirting when its really just normal thing that that one person does. so maybe I think she was showing me her feet when really she didn't think I could see. I'll set the scene. I was sitting in a seat facing two other seats that were facing me. she was sitting behind those against the train wall facing out into the isle I could see toes and partly arch is it my imagination that she could see me looking and that she said what I think she said
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

ive had a better tease and she knew she was getting me going
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

it was my maths tutor it happen twice. I could tell it was for me as she never done anything like it before. the first time she did it she had tights/pantyhose on
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, there's no way anyone can tell you if it was your imagination or not on whether she saw you looking or if you heard her say something about you looking. From the description you gave about where you were sat I'm sorry, I'm still not clear on whether she was actually facing you or not. i would say, though, if she was facing you, even with something partialy obstructing her view, that it's possible she saw you looking.

Now, ahem, would you pretty please with bells on it tell us what sort of sandals she had on and what she was doing with her feet? Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Pink she was wear a lot of pink. With black legging her sandles were pink with thin straps over her toes she had a nice pedicure no french tips just nicely trimmed and they were pink polish she was scrunching her toes her legs were crossed and she was kicking her foot up and down not much movement but very nice toes. My maths tutor was a lot better at it.
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Sounds cool, wish I was there. Just the sort of thing that's been missing for the last few months, women flexing and kicking their feet about in sandals. Wonder if her feet were feeling clammy with sweat between the sole of her foot and the insoles of her sandals? If the insole was plastic, women's feet always seem to sweat against them mmmmmmmmmmmm...... [Tongue]
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

I dont think it was a warm enough day for sandals my feet would have been frezing
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
I've noticed a lot of foot fetish guys like to see things that probably aren't there. They like to interpret the simplest thing in their favour. That's not always the case...remember to some women they are just feet that they use to walk so what you might think is a sign from her is just her randomly and subconsciously doing something with her walking appendages. Try not to read into everything. Clear cut signs are always better to read than obscure ones that you choose to interpret in your favour. Just my 2c.

I'm with you on this.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, this has happened to me quite few times, either on the train or at the airport. For the former, i would glance every now and then and the lady with her bf began to flex her feet while in her sandals and look down at them, then at me and then back to talking to her bf(repeat). For all i knew, perhaps she noticed me looking and was talking to him about it. Dont know for sure. I dont mind getting caught since im on a train and will never see that person again, plus its interesting to see those who actually like me watching.

In the case of the airport, lady in the fair distance was out of her shoes and flexed her feet. I was watching and when she went to put her feet back in her shoes, she noticed me watching, turned to her female friend and started giggling to each other, she then took her feet out again for longer and wiggling her toes in my direction with her soles up, i carried on looking and then it looked like she turned back to her friend and said something on the lines on "oh my god", they laughed again and she slipped back into her shoes. Im quite fascinated with how women react to this.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does this never, ever happen to me? In public when I look at a woman's feet I never get a show.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
I've noticed a lot of foot fetish guys like to see things that probably aren't there. They like to interpret the simplest thing in their favour. That's not always the case...remember to some women they are just feet that they use to walk so what you might think is a sign from her is just her randomly and subconsciously doing something with her walking appendages. Try not to read into everything. Clear cut signs are always better to read than obscure ones that you choose to interpret in your favour. Just my 2c.

I'm with you on this.
I'm 100% with both of ya on this.

I used to know a guy who filmed candids in public parks and he would write about how his subjects were flexing their soles for him or wiggling their toes for him or smiling because of him and whatnot. It was quite delusional really.

I never understood what made him try to believe these apparent inaccuracies until I found out one day that he had a fetish for women being accepting of him. So that explained why he needed to feel special. It never made sense to me though why he tried so hard to convince others that his delusions were real. I think he also had a fetish for making everyone else feel equally special too LOL!

**DISCLAIMER**: This person I am referring to is not in this forum, so please don't anyone jump to conclusions that I am making generic comments about them personally, which might lead to irritating reports to the mods or even threatening me with a cyber-harassment arrest. I'm just sharing my knowledge about a foot fetishist who I know who does not reside in this forum, but happens to interpret the simplest feet signals in his own favor. I too am amazed by how common this happens with foot fetistists. Just FYI.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Lol, just thinking about a time at school when this girl caught me looking at her sweaty bare feet that she couldn't keep in her flats. She'd been pushing the shoes round for ages with her feet and I really couldn't help but look, and she caught me looking about 3 times. All she did was look at me with disapproval, and she made that "tut" noise with her tongue. I guess looking back, things could have got very embarrassing, if she'd have done the "oh my God" thing and all her friends rallied round her to embarrass me as much as possible. Sort of thinking as I'm writing, has anyone here ended up having a major embarrassing incident erupt as a result of being caught looking at feet?
luvfemfeet6
Board Regular
Member # 46036

Im glad to say no but if i got to see girls feet in school then maybe id of found my fetish earlier. i guess this could of created a bit of grief but girls at my school were quite straight forward if they didnt like what you did they didnt need anyone else to join in with them. They just tell you and it was over.i confest my love for a teacher because of a pack of girls but they never said any thing else about it because they couldnt tease me any more because i told her in front of them.they were hot girls though
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links