Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » has this happened to you is it possible (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: has this happened to you is it possible
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Why does this never, ever happen to me? In public when I look at a woman's feet I never get a show.

It sounds like you see things as they are instead of allowing your foot fetish to influence your perception of reality.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Why does this never, ever happen to me? In public when I look at a woman's feet I never get a show.

It sounds like you see things as they are instead of allowing your foot fetish to influence your perception of reality.
"I think I should say at this point that plenty of times in public I have seen great foot shows/shoeplay, and while I have observed it and enjoyed it I've never, ever thought it was a show that was put on for me. Yes, I'm sure on a few occassions I think I've been caught looking but I've never really thought too much about the reactions, if indeed they were in fact cos I'd been seen looking. I totally realise shoeplay is usually subconcious, and happens a lot of the time cos of girl's feet sweating and getting hot. To be honest, knowing it's just something natural girl's do sort of gets me off more anyway. I have never ever thought random shoeplay in public has been something especially done as a show for me, so I just thought I'd say that I don't really appreciate the way the quoted post above can be interpreted as implying people who watch feet and get some action are deluded, whether this was the intention or not.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links