Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 4 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 4
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duffy:
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
I noticed you weren't on last week to run your contest. Thought something bad had happened to you until I saw you post new pictures that you took from your adventures at the park. Perhaps something happened that you weren't able to get this week's matches to go on last week. Excellent work as always in convincing these women in letting you take pictures of their feet. [Smile]

What are you talking about?
You can comment on it if you like, but let's not comment on it too much only because I want to keep this contest and my National Park thread separate topics.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=028812;p=17

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting the link. I wanted to post it myself, but felt it was better that you did it since I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do being that the park has nothing to do with the contest. Since I'm not the one responsible for both topics, it was better off if you you'd done it since you're the OP of both threads. Can't believe that Duffy missed out on all the fun!

Going back to the contest, Kristen Stewart hasn't been mentioned in all this craziness. She's holding her own ground very well indeed. I voted for her this week and the match is still a bit close for it to go either way. If Audrina loses this week and if Kristen wins, she will sneak into the conversation as someone who can be a viable contender to do very well this season.

I don't think Brooklyn Decker has been mentioned as well. National said she averaged 37.5 votes over the last two weeks. This week, she has 43 votes and counting. Much better performance this week, especially against someone with a great history like Megan Fox. I also can't get enough of Brooklyn Decker's video this week. It's something I keep playing over and over again. The song in there makes me play it over and over. The sweat all over her body were probably working through her feet when she was wearing those sneakers in that video. It's glad to see Brooklyn back in full swing, assuming she can hold on to the lead and win her match.

These are really great matches all around. Megan against Decker is a hard match for a lot of guys to make. I'm telling you, the matches this week are kind of like Wrestlemania. Victoria and Mila is another example of this. I voted for Kunis in this one. She's got that lovely, unique style to her face that makes it stand out from the others. Makes her special. Mila has made her feet look very nice this week. Love the closeup shot of her feet there. [Smile]

Victoria, not giving up, though. Good for her.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It kind of feels like Wrestlemania with one great match after another.

That's right. Speaking of wrestlemania, it was great to see Carmen being pictured at a WWE event with the Big Show and Triple H. I voted for Bar Refaeli, though. An epic match that could have an epic finish to it. Carmen is definitely putting Bar to the test here.

Stacy looks great this week. Love her shoes and how her toenail polish looks in them. She dressed perfectly for such an event because her shoes and feet look just as tasty as the lollipop she's licking. [Mmm]

But the thing that really sticks out is how Ashley Tisdale is getting has ass destroyed! I'm at a loss for words to describe the shock I'm in. I think is a clear cut favorite to win this whole thing. I think it's safe to say that that division is hers. Tisdale has been destroyed.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, Kate Upton is really lighting it up this week. I voted for her, but I wasn't expecting a blowout! I guess just about everyone in here picked Kate Upton for the same reasons I did. I love the description National gave about Kate Upton's pictures before we clicked on them. It gave us insight on how these photoshoots came about, and learning that at the time Kate wasn't openly accepted in the modeling world as someone who's legitimate. National knows his stuff and I'm glad he took the time for us to do a little digging and research for us about that particular issue of Vogue magazine.

I also enjoyed that video National showed in the second post of this thread. Nice to see all the women from the past who have paved the way for the current women of this contest. I don't know the names of many of them, but they must have been just as desired as the women we do recognize like Marilyn Monroe.

I'm here to pray and hope that Audrina wins this week. For Christ's sake FUCKING BEAT CANDICE ALREADY!!! This match is killing me already.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
You can comment on it if you like, but let's not comment on it too much only because I want to keep this contest and my National Park thread separate topics.

-- National

All I gotta say is [Cheers] . You've done a great job with what you did there. My hat's off to you, sir.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
Originally posted by Duffy:
quote:
I noticed you weren't on last week to run your contest. Thought something bad had happened to you until I saw you post new pictures that you took from your adventures at the park. Perhaps something happened that you weren't able to get this week's matches to go on last week. Excellent work as always in convincing these women in letting you take pictures of their feet. [Smile]

What are you talking about?

quote:
Can't believe that Duffy missed out on all the fun!

Holy shit! I can't believe I missed out on all the fun as well. You're the mastermind behind this contest and you're now the mastermind out in the open public. These girls are simply gorgeous, especially that Aloe Vera chick towards the bottom of that page. Is there anything you can't do?

Not to take too much away from the topic at hand, I just hope that Megan can convince a more voters to vote her. Doesn't look likely with only a half hour to go.

Looks like some of the women who couldn't buy themselves a win the last three weeks will finally put themselves on the board with a victory. And I think Selena has become a bit more popular around here. She looked GREAT last week when she beat Marisa. She looks good enough to eat this week as well.

And we're still watching Carmen's match with Bar. Kate Upton, on the other hand, is just showing off now. She's running up the score, rubbing it in to Ashley. I cannot simply believe that Ashley got manhandled the way she did. I'm speechless and in shock. I'm pretty sure National will find the perfect words to describe all of this in his closing monologue tomorrow. Kate Upton is unstoppable.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 3-1-0-.750
Selena Gomez 2-2-0-.500
Olivia Wilde 2-2-0-.500
Nina Dobrev 1-3-0-.250

Division II

Bar Refaeli 4-0-0-1.000
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 3-0-0-1.000
Marisa Miller 1-3-0-.250
Maria Menounos 1-3-0-.250

Division III

Carmen Electra 3-1-0-.750
Jessica Lowndes 3-1-0-.750
Stacy Keibler 1-3-0-.250
Kim Kardashian 0-3-0-.000

Division IV

Irina Shayk 3-1-0-.750
Eva Longoria 2-2-0-.500
Jenny McCarthy 1-3-0-.250
Abigail Clancy 0-4-0-.000

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 4-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 2-2-0-.500
Jennifer Aniston 1-3-0-.250
Mila Kunis 1-3-0-.250

Division II

Audrina Patridge 4-0-0-1.000
Katy Perry 2-2-0-.500
Kristen Stewart 2-2-0-.500
Victoria Justice 1-3-0-.250

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 3-1-0-.750
Brooklyn Decker 2-2-0-.500
Megan Fox 2-2-0-.500
Petra Němcová 2-2-0-.500

Division IV

Heidi Klum 3-1-0-.750
Maggie Grace 3-1-0-.750
Jennifer Hawkins 1-3-0-.250
AnnaLynne McCord 0-4-0-.000

--

ASHLEY'S VISIT WITH SEDUCTIVE

Not only was Ashley Tisdale making a visit with Kate Upton, she also made a visit with someone who is known as Seductive. Tisdale has had a couple of tastes of what it was like to face Kate Upton before. Tisdale made valiant efforts last season in her two matches against her, even though both resulted in losing efforts. This time, however, the attitude and atmosphere was in an entirely different euphoria.

We are in our Sixth Season of the National Fashionistas. For the first time since the start of Season 4, we can honestly come to an astonishing realization that Ashley Tisdale has bitten off more than she can ever possibly chew. Yes, Tisdale has lost other matches before. But those losses didn't happen often, and when she did lose ... those losses were by slim margins. Tisdale has adapted a niche of being a mixture as both a mid-carder and a heavyweight at the same time. She would lose to wild card contenders, but at the same time would plant her foot on the breasts of those who were automatic shoe-ins for the world championship, time after time. This is the same person who has not only beaten, but DESTROYED Megan Fox in the PLAYOFFS! Tisdale is the only woman in history to have a win over both Official Symbols in Marisa Miller and Candice Swanepoel. These are not typos, ladies and gentlemen. In fact, she has been such an instrumental contributor to this contest that this week marked the first time in history that ANY woman has earned the Classic of the Week spot for three weeks in a row.

Having just laid out a quick profile of Tisdale, we had the makings of a truly epic encounter between herself and Kate Upton, who has lost one, maybe two matches since she was SIX.

Kate Upton had something special in store for all of us, and it was going to come at the expense of Ashley Tisdale. That something special was Kate Upton's transformation into a super alter ego. She is called Seductive. Someone who's usually known for posing in bikinis that appear to be two or three sizes smaller than her actual size in raunchy men's magazines ... has decided that it was time for the entire modeling industry to take her more seriously by delving into the high-end spectrum that makes a supermodel worth her salt. Candice Swanepoel, Rosie-Huntington Whiteley, Irina Shayk, Heidi Klum have résumés that stretches for miles on end that detail all the high-end and high-society modeling gigs they've done, gigs that have these women respected in the industry.

Kate Upton stepped away from her prime demographics of men with uncontrollable sexual urges, which also includes boys as young as 12, at least for the time being. She took an important step by reaching out to those who appreciate and chronicle the more sophisticated and expensive modeling gigs. With that, she decided to adapt a more serious, a bit of a darker persona. That persona had a perfect balance of provocativeness, pain and sensuality that had brought out the best in herself and the best in the voters mind.

--

MOTHER NATURE

Kate Upton has dominated the competition in the first four weeks of the season in history proportions. In the first four weeks of this season, Kate has received a total of 248 votes, 63 percent, to be exact. Despite that her loss this week, Candice has the second-most votes up to this point, while Audrina comes in third place. I'll take this a step further and say that after the first four weeks of last season, Kate Upton has received more total votes than what Candice and Audrina has received THIS year.

Also, Kate Upton is the only woman in history to get at least 70 votes in a single match four times. I'm going to run that by you again because this'll lead into something I'm going to say right after that: Kate Upton is the only woman in history to get at least 70 votes in a single match four times. No other fashionista has done that more than ONCE!

To do this to Ashley Tisdale is mind-boggling, stunning, unheard-of and inconceivable!

When Upton was an upstart, trying to make a name for herself in the business, she was known as Kate "The Great". That's a nickname you don't hear often when you reference Kate, yet there are those who still use it. I certainly use it quite often because it has stuck with me since then. Now, I think it's appropriate to adapt a new nickname for her. Because of the way she has handled the competition with lopsided victories, she should be known in this contest as ... Mother Nature. Mother Nature doesn't care if earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, or blizzards destroy anything in its path. Kate Upton is herself, she does it for fun because bimbos aren't capable of comprehending anything. But when Upton does it in her Seductive alter-ego, she does it because she does not care. That new attitude will take its course and take care of everything else.

Mother Nature has left Ashley Tisdale to die.

----

Some other important matches that I want to touch on real quick.

Brooklyn Decker has gotten her act together after being humiliated over the last two weeks. I certainly loved the video I showed of her this week, as it reminded us just exactly who she is. The song in that video is very catchy, very 1980s. That win came at the expense of Megan Fox, another girl who doesn't lose often. Every year Megan has finished the season with double-digit wins, so it's not like she's some run-of-the-mill contender. If you beat Megan Fox, you deserved to get mentioned. This was an important match for Brooklyn and that win could turn out to be the one that saves her season. Decker is in second place of her division all to herself, even though she shares the same record as both Fox and Němcová. Brooklyn has wins over both of them.

Mila Kunis. Even though she has scored her first win this season, she has put herself in the mix for a wild card race, if anything. Unless Kate Upton suffers a major collapse, I don't see Mila surpassing her in the standings. Mila does have a viable shot to overtake Ashley Tisdale, though. A win over Victoria Justice was pivotal. This was a dream match for many people, and I was glad the match stayed competitive for as long as it did before Mila finally separated herself, demonstrating that she wanted this match more than Victoria did. Victoria not winning this week has put her in last place of her division where anything can definitely happen between herself, Kristen and Katy.

If Mila and Victoria run into each other in the playoffs, the stakes will be higher. You can definitely count on both women looking ten times better should that match take place, making it more difficult for people to vote in that match.

--

SHOWDOWN FOR THE AGES

If you were to make a list of dream matches that you always wanted to see, I'm pretty sure that the combination of Bar and Carmen would figure its way onto that list. Other than the fact that Carmen lost, there's really nothing bad that needs to be said about her performance and efforts this week. Even if you voted for Carmen this week, you must appreciate the fact that this was a dream match that could've gone either way. Appreciate the fact that the match lived up to its billing and went right down to the final minutes to decide a winner. Appreciate that this was as back and forth as a match could ever be. The lead changed hands at least three times throughout the week. Each lady had a pretty sizable lead over the other at one time or another in that match. Both women were spectacular this week in a match that could be a start of another great rivalry.

Carmen Electra is reviving her Iconic status. Bar Refaeli is the face of the new direction in the National Fashionistas. Something had to give, that's all there was to it.

Congrats to Bar for rising above another horizon, for finding that extra desire to come back from behind and win in the final moments of the match. Carmen has pushed Bar to the limit, and I'm very happy to see that Bar has not backed down after being pushed and shoved around by a first-ballot Hall of Famer who is very serious about winning another championship.

For Carmen Electra, there's nothing to be ashamed about. The fact that she was able to give Bar a run for her money shows that the voters are willing and very able to stick behind her. They are not going anywhere. For Bar, we are in the makings of someone really special for the National Fashionistas.

----

AUDRINA's SECRET

When you talk to Audrina, she'll always say the right things in front of the camera. She'll be politically correct when she's being video or tape recorded. When no one's looking, she might have a different view on things. She might not go on record to say it, but I think a part of her resents Candice Swanepoel. Not that she hates her. Audrina is not that type of person who goes around hating people or saying mean things without being apologetic the way Megan Fox or AnnaLynne McCord would. Audrina, by nature, is a very kind-hearted person. The only person she really hates is Jayde Nicole. Anyone who remembers that match will tell you that Audrina really took out her frustrations on her because when Jayde talks, her words are unfiltered, especially when it came to Audrina. Audrina had to bite her tongue all that time and tried to keep a happy face about the situation. But inside she was seething. Audrina tore her apart in ways that words could never do.

Audrina didn't tear apart Candice because Candice is the all-time greatest fashionistas in this contest's history. Audrina knew that Candice was going to be competitive, she knew that Candice takes her responsibility as the Official Symbol of the NFC to heart and soul.

Audrina might be resentful because I overlooked her to hand Candice the title as the Official Symbol of the NFC, especially since Swanepoel had never competed in a match before then. Since then, Candice has beaten her in every opportunity they had. This is Audrina's first win in four tries against Candice. Audrina has gotten over the fact that Candice got the Official Symbol status over her because she respects what Candice has done since then and is in a better place right now, especially now that she'e beaten Swanepoel.

Audrina still remembers the talk I gave her last year and it has stuck with her. A loss here would've devastated her. A loss for Candice here does not devastate her, nor surprise her. But she is unhappy about it. Candice, however, showed grace and humility by shaking Audrina's hand then raising it in front of the whole world before walking away to let Audrina have all the spotlight and glory.

That's why I decided to go with this story last, to leave everyone with the image of Audrina en route to a clear path to the promise land: The Salvatore Ferragamos.

----

Thanks to everyone for all their support and appreciation. Just when you thought you had it all figured out, let me remind you that we're only a quarter of the way through the season. The matches in Week 5 will remind everyone that there are still challenges that lie ahead.

[ March 16, 2013, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links