Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people enjoy quiet more than others. This chick is one of those. I saw this one walk onto the scene and sat at a chair she thought would provide the most solitude. I was looking for someone super hot at the time I layed eyes on her for the first time. But since she looked approachable, I'd thought I'd give this one a shot, another Plain Jane who deserves an honorable mention here.

She had absolutely no shame that her feet were made dirty from the black flip flops she wore. She was that comfortable with me. Her feet were not smelly, though.

This was an enjoyable break from the outside world for the two of us.

-  -  -

THE SILENCE NATURAL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1sr11gxtn04cj97csuzrl8bmdgb28jo9

SIZE 8

--

NIGHTVISIONS

This is one of the older ladies who I spotted during my days at the park. She's in her 40s and thought the experience was worth talking about it with a few of her friends for it's unusual request and spur-of-the-moment factor that made the whole thing pretty nice.

A very pleasant person to talk to if one ever got the chance. Like any number of girls I take pictures of, this one asked several questions in a search for an understanding to why we like feet in ways a lot of other guys don't. I don't answer her questions by languaging her to death about it. Doing so will overstay my welcome and any mystery about fascination with feet are worn off and gone. Giving my answers while showing her the pictures as I was doing so made her think about it just how special feet can be. It's like that with the other girls as well. With this one, it was a bit reinvigorating for her to have a younger man such as myself to find some good traits about her feet, as she never really thought that younger men can look at women's feet the way they do. She told me that this was a great way to put an end to what was a very boring day for her. One of those moments in her life that she'll keep in a special part of her memory.

-  -  -

NIGHT COMFORT -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/yzos800hlhmea8liy1ufvoabr64uht0g

--

This will be the final updates for the week. Take not that I will not be posting any new pictures for the next TWO weeks. I usually post pictures every-other week. Not this time, however. After that, though, I'll return to the every-other week format.

The next updates will come your way around January 29th. And when I do, I will have a couple of Classics in store for everyone. One of them is called The Hottie.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Based on her bare nails, The Science Natural was a beautiful, no frills type of girl. They are rare finds. She was quite ok to be out and about with a ponytail, simple top, jean shorts, and her flip flops. And then, of course, there are those fantastic, high-arched feet of hers. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More stuff that doesn't disappoint. The last two were pretty nice. The first three you posted this week were just spectacular. I'll never forget those them, especially the nerdy girl. What's good is that you can sense that more toe shots are making their way in here and making their presence felt. Even though I'm into soles more, it's great to see a mix of both sides of the feet. It tells us more to the story about each girl.

This has been a real fun week here and I'm glad that I was a part of all of this.

Thanks for all of this.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of the last two I enjoyed Natural Silence a bit better for the same reasons Jedi pointed out. Those pictures of her toes are so great to look at. What an amazing thread this has turned out to be.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Its the plain janes, such as that one, who fly under the radar with lots of us. We'd probably not give her a second look if we saw her in passing...that is until we looked down and saw her feet. [Thud]

I know. At the time I first layed eyes on her, I wasn't looking for someone who looked very nerdy. Not only would those women fly under the radar, if you're lucky you can run into one who isn't adverse with your foot fetish.

I enjoyed the photosession with her very much.

quote:
Based on her bare nails, The Science Natural was a beautiful, no frills type of girl. They are rare finds. She was quite ok to be out and about with a ponytail, simple top, jean shorts, and her flip flops.

You're right on the money. She was quite okay with just about anything. Nothing extravagant or over the top. Everything about that girl and with the shoot was very simple and straightforward. She can be just about anyone's type of girl.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Based on her bare nails, The Science Natural was a beautiful, no frills type of girl. They are rare finds. She was quite ok to be out and about with a ponytail, simple top, jean shorts, and her flip flops. And then, of course, there are those fantastic, high-arched feet of hers. [Thumbs Up]

Yeah, [Mmm] I fell for her pretty hard. The "doesn't-mind-if-her-feet-get-dirty-and-her-toenails-are-a-little-rough" type is actually "my type"! (Not joking, I'm serious.) She's the type you can be comfortable around, her just being her, you just being you.

It certainly helps when she has really nicely shaped feet! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
I just love the last two shots you in Lake Blue's set. You're literally looking up from the ground to get a great view of her soles. Unbelievable and fantastic all rolled into one! It's like a slave's tongue trying to reach out to desperately get a taste of her soles. She's like a dominatrix who doesn't care if your tongue never gets there. She just doesn't care as she looks off to her left.

Those pictures do have that effect, indeed. Can't stop looking at those pictures. I don't remember seeing shots like those from random women is such public locations. Great backrounds as well from those pictures as you're looking into the skies as well. What's cool is that she's so casual about the whole thing. Just to have that kind of view where you're looking up at her soles like that in an amateur setting is riveting. Your tongue does find itself reaching for it. Awesome job with those, National!

quote:
Originally posted by National:
As far as the Nobel prize for math, Icosahedra deserves that award more than I do. I think she's been waiting for that longer than the Levinson recursion. While I was spending my time with her, not taking my eyes off her feet, you can forget about the fact that I pitched a tent in my pants. To put it more accurately, she would've described it as my pants forming the shape of the Dirac delta function. [Big Grin]

I had to google some of the things mentioned here. Now having found out what some of these things are, it makes sense how those terms can be seen as part of the punchlines. I think the two of you should share that award in math.

You did an excellent job with her feet.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This young lady here ICOSAHEDRA,  - has some seriously sexy long toes!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
Yeah, [Mmm] I fell for her pretty hard. The "doesn't-mind-if-her-feet-get-dirty-and-her-toenails-are-a-little-rough" type is actually "my type"! (Not joking, I'm serious.) She's the type you can be comfortable around, her just being her, you just being you.

I'm happy to hear that she's the type of girl that guys like yourself really like. The last sentence from that quote is so spot on it's not even funny. It's so spot on that I should've just quoted that part of your post. The reason I didn't was because I wanted you to understand that I knew where you were coming from, what you said that lead up to that last sentence.

For the most part, I don't believe in the advice of being oneself to get the other person to like you. But if there was an exception to this rule, where you can just be yourself around a girl and have her just be herself around you, and have the two of be attracted to each other just as equally, then the Silence Natural is your girl.

-- National

[ January 13, 2013, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

It has been awfully quiet around these parts as of late. After taking a two-week break from posting pictures in here, it is finally time to bring this back into the mix and revive the spirit of this forum once again. We're back in the National Park for great content of what we all love to see.

Women baring their soles is a natural occurrence in the park. In a way, this is something that makes them feel right at home and the women feel quite comfortable in their surroundings. It's their home away from home, only it’s in the outdoors and the settings and views is what helps put them at ease from the daily stress of their days.

Where else can these women bare their soles other than their homes? A place like the National Park is quite the remedy to get these women to chill out and enjoy their days for what it was meant to be.
----

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

Classic don't come around quite as often. When they do, you enjoy them for what it's worth.

First up was someone who I knew was going to be something special when I first laid eyes on her. I was sitting down in hopes of finding another woman who would make my visit to the park worthwhile. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw this lady walk into the scene to take a seat about forty feet from where I sat. You have to call a spade a spade and this was a hottie hottie.

There are those in here who appreciate the plain Janes because they bring out a natural factor that makes this thread quite relatable to the people in here. They are certainly the girls next door and someone who the guys can easily relate to. There's a sense of understanding between one another. Those who are 9s and 10s in the looks department, however, is where the money is. Using baseball jargon for a second, these women are the homerun hitters, the power sluggers, the Jimmy Foxxes and Barry Bondses. In football, these women are the quarterbacks, the Tom Bradys and Peyton Mannings. In basketball, these 9s and 10s and the LeBron Jameses and Kevin Durants of the roster.

You know what beauty is when you see it. It's immediate. There was no way I was going to let this one sit there all by herself. Hot women who are completely for the cause is the best a foot admirer like myself can hope for. This one fit the bill.

Another thing I enjoyed about this one was she wasn't as smart as a calculator as Icosahedra was. In fact, she was Bimbo dumb. She had that bimbo voice, too. I love that! That's the perfect combination for me. In fact, it was during our conversation when I found out that she thought Tiger Woods was a forest in Africa! Actually, I'm joking, but you get the idea that she not there to make people think that she's the next Albert Einstein.

It's very fun talking to her, which makes her more appealing. Others like the Silence Natural was easy to talk to. Women like these next two are fun to talk to. Very fun.

If there's anything other than finding the appeal of female feet appealing that we share in common, is the fact that we both have great interests in analyzing people's handwriting. When I approached her, she was reading a book on how to interpret how people write. I'm not some expert in this field, but I know enough about it to get by if I were to spend an entire day with the people who are experts. In case anyone is curious, here's an overview of that book:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sex-lies-and-handwriting-michelle-dresbold/1103672394

In any event, she's very, very cool with this whole foot thing. And to this day, she's still very, very cool with me. Fantastic company. [Smile]

Be nice now.

-  -  -

ALOË  vera -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ypjjxtlgglb1ix56v7etjkdj0t62gbie

SIZE 8½

----

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

I like to think of this one as the sister of The Cutie (page 4).

I had the day off from work and I was very much looking forward to visiting the park. However, I got off to a such a terrible start in finding women who would agree to pose for me. For a while I started to think that I was going to waste the day off from work in finding no one. I don't ask every girl I see, but the ones I did approach seemed to have something in their water that made them decline my offer.

I knew there had to be someone who would take the bait, it was just I was having a hard time finding that girl. The ones I approached were pretty decent looking, but not outstanding. Finally, I saw someone who stood out from the others I approached in terms of looks, and I could tell from the second I spotted her that she was approachable and very cool, quite friendly.

My eyes popped wide open when I saw her and I wasted zero time in getting her attention. She saw no problems with anything I wanted and went right for it.

This girl is very embarrassed about her feet because of its size and she feels extremely self-conscious because of them. There was never a guy who paid special attention to her feet and she was quite flattered by me finding interest in them. She's one of those girls who doesn't understand why guys have foot fetishes probably because she things her feet are ugly. Even though she doesn't quite get it, she was all too willing to have an open mind about it. There are those who don’t understand it and still get repelled by the idea. She’s not like that. For having an open mind and being so willing and able to pose for me regardless, she gets bonus points and credit.

She's another one of those who has that Bimbo persona when you hear her talk. I'm willing to bet that if she was missing a finger, she wouldn't be able to count past nine! By the way, I'm not saying that like it's a bad thing. On the contrary.

All silliness aside, though, she's a real sweetheart and someone who seems like a lot fun to spend some time with.

-  -  -

THE HOTTIE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gkkz5yv719v92egbfqxu462qa9dwytie

SIZE 11

----

I should have another gallerie posted tomorrow night.

--------------------
 -

footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These latest pictures brought tears to my eyes and my jaw to the floor. National, you are the luckiest fucking guy the world has ever known.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:
These latest pictures brought tears to my eyes and my jaw to the floor.

I think you took the words out of everyone's mouth. I couldn't believe my eyes either. I saw the sample pictures of both women just to get a glance of what was going on before I even read a word about their back-stories. Even though I'm typing this, I'm still at a loss for words. AMAZING feet with the two of them.

Unbelievable stuff, National, and I would like to shake your hands for a job well done with these two. Especially Aloe Vera, since you've developed a a pretty cool bond with her afterwards. No wonder you're never in a foul mood.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloe vera and the Hottie. If either one of these girls peed in my soup, I think I'd be okay with it. [Mmm]
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
Aloe vera and the Hottie. If either one of these girls peed in my soup, I think I'd be okay with it. [Mmm]

[Laugh]
Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Again, National, these two women are absolutely gorgeous. Looking at their feet, they definitely do not disappoint. They definitely made the day better for me and anyone else who saw these and couldn't stop staring and drooling. You cannot make the case that one of them is that much better than the other. These are our dream women and I thank National for being the great ambassador in all of this.
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links