Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jerry Springer: PB&J Foot Fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jerry Springer: PB&J Foot Fetish
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PB&J Foot Fetish

I was laughing my ass off while feeling somewhat disturbed. And I thought I was a bit over the top. Although it was probably staged, this guy makes us look bad!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy is a gump, but I have to admit that I've eaten peanut butter sandwiches flattened beneath the feet of Dee, Kelley Maren, The Asian Goddess and a few others with exceptional feet.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFAozYmmjWs

It was Jerry Springer though. I remember a Maury Povich episode where a foot fetish guy met up with a crush of his and got awwed and positivity from the audience when he took off her shoe.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
Reminds me of this video " target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFAozYmmjWs[/QB][/QUOTE]

Ha! I remember that!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy sh*t, that poor fat guy! He took his fetish to some seriously embarrassing extremes. Not only that, but he got rejected by his own girlfriend on national TV [Eek!]

The part where he advertises his hornyness and rips his shirt open to expose his titties was just jaw dropping.

I don't know whether to applaud him for going public with his fetish or to reprimand him for giving us a bad name. The guy reminds me so much of a big fat "food-and-feet" guy who I used to know over at MousePad. It's too bad he made himself look like an overly desperate fool because he might have been able to accomplish something positive otherwise [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha... I wonder if he ever saw the peanut butter and jelly shoot I did with Sue Lovely when my site launched.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Hahaha... I wonder if he ever saw the peanut butter and jelly shoot I did with Sue Lovely when my site launched.

I remember that.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at least this guy got on national tv and came clean about his fetish, more than most would do.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the kind of exploitation that makes me sick. The hypocrisy exhibited by Jerry and the audience is mind numbing, when every study ever made on fetishes indicate that anywhere from 10 to 15% of any group you care to examine, have some type of fetish, with foot fetishism being by far the most common.

How many people in that audience have a foot fetish, but would never have the cojones to admit it? We'll never know, but you bet your last buck that there are plenty.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
at least this guy got on national tv and came clean about his fetish, more than most would do.

That's true. I feel a little hypocritical now because I mentioned in another thread that we shouldn't make fun of others variants of a foot fetish. But there's a time and place for everything, and that's not on Springer. I also think his girlfriend is a bit too fugly to be that close-minded. The chick that was letting him have his way is who he needs to get with!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
How many people in that audience have a foot fetish, but would never have the cojones to admit ?.

There's no doubt in my mind there were many. That's why I've always tried to encourage closet cowards to just come out and face the music. Those who are too ashamed would rather spend their lives behind the curtain than take a chance on humiliation. It is quite sad really.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feet, but I'm not into having food with them.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about the chic though? He was lucky nonetheless.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
PB&J Foot Fetish

I was laughing my ass off while feeling somewhat disturbed. And I thought I was a bit over the top. Although it was probably staged, this guy makes us look bad!

Daaang that blonde girl he picks out of the audience is freaking HOT ... plus she has adorable little feet!

And to top it off SHE has a foot fetish too...I bet she would be an awesome girlfriend! [Big Grin]

I would love to sniff those cute little feet of hers right out of those Converses like that dude got to do [Drool]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

When many (most?) girls say they have a foot fetish, what they really mean is that they like the attention given to their feet and/or that they enjoy caring for them. I doubt there are many women who require another woman's feet to achieve carnal satisfaction.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links