Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jerry Springer: PB&J Foot Fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jerry Springer: PB&J Foot Fetish
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
When many (most?) girls say they have a foot fetish, what they really mean is that they like the attention given to their feet and/or that they enjoy caring for them. I doubt there are many women who require another woman's feet to achieve carnal satisfaction.

That's true. However, wouldn't that mean roughly 80% of all women have foot fetishes then? How many women would turn down a nice soothing foot massage? And many of them would probably not mind guys kissing their feet and then you can work your way to sucking on her toes. Eventually, I think most girls will like it, unless she hates feet.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
When many (most?) girls say they have a foot fetish, what they really mean is that they like the attention given to their feet and/or that they enjoy caring for them. I doubt there are many women who require another woman's feet to achieve carnal satisfaction.

That's true. However, wouldn't that mean roughly 80% of all women have foot fetishes then? How many women would turn down a nice soothing foot massage? And many of them would probably not mind guys kissing their feet and then you can work your way to sucking on her toes. Eventually, I think most girls will like it, unless she hates feet.
Your response seems to indicate that you misunderstood my post. Liking a foot massage or having her feet kissed does not mean a woman has a foot fetish. I think true foot fetishes among women are extremely rare if they exist at all.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno what to say? I mean....C'mon!!!! [Mad] There's a right and a wrong way to do almost anything! He's definitely not bashful about sharing his passion for feet. (I certainly admire that) But then again...

SMH....I'm at a lost for words [Confused]

P.S.
Patrick, I definitely remember Sue Lovely's PB&J pics! [Mmm] CLASSIC!!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links