Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello Everyone (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hello Everyone
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone,

I don't know if anyone will remember me. But I used to frequent these boards. You may remember my gf at the time "wazsgurll". We are no longer together. We broke up in the middle of 2012. And trust me I know, she was great she was perfect, etc etc. Technically I broke up with her but only because she did things that forced my hand and broke my heart. I still love and miss her but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Anyways, I checked these boards and twitter to see if she would continue her ways after our relationship but it appears she didnt.

So I just wanted to give an update, as well as just say I'm now just another single guy on here enjoying others pics and discussion.

Anyways, just sayin hey again.

Waz

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember you! Sorry to hear you two broke up. Hopefully, you'll find a new girl, and love her more than the first one.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you back; I recall you clearly. It was also clear that something happened between the two of you.

I also remember how much I envied you; still do.

Though it may be of little comfort now, I assure you that you have some great memories that will warm you in the future. You also have the luck to have photographically recorded these moments.

With a little time, the hard feelings will evaporate and the fun you once had will remain (if you choose to save the happiness and dismiss the strife).

Yeah, I've had enough of "86 Proof". Hope my words are perceived as kindly as I meant them. Feel free to take me to task.

Hope we'll see more of you here, again.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waz! Hey man good to see you're still stomping the Earth. I'll be in MD in 2015, let's go have beers. Not much new here, still a bunch of freakyfreaks. Peace out bro.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAZ, So sorry to hear that you and the WAZGURL broke up. She was a really beautiful girl, and such fun too. I am happy to hear that you are OK, and that you have joined us here again. You are a great guy, with so much going for you, that you will clearly find someone who is more right for you, and makes you happier, and more satisfied in the long run. Just be open, and better days are deffinitely coming for you. Just hang in there, be you, and don't be affraid to tell girls what you like, and you will get it!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate all the kind words of encouragement from all you guys. It really does mean alot. And I'm glad you have welcomed me back as well.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Waz. Good to hear from you.

I remember when it became evident that you two were having some problems. So sorry it didn't last. It was nice having her on the forum - both for photos and comments.

You say you looked for her on the net. If you dont mind me asking, how would you have handled it if she still out there showing her feet off?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember you, man. Sorry things didn't work out with you and your girl but am glad you are back.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

If I had seen her on, I think it would have been mixed emotions. I don't even know what the word for negative emotion I would have felt, but I can't lie I would have enjoyed gettin new material as well haha.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man, just do your thing regardless of what she or other people are doing/saying. I remember years ago when I dated Abby. I thought I'd never meet another girl so into my fetish as she was. Well, I met a few more in the years after, so it'll happen.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear, she was definitely a keeper. But who knows, maybe another time. Welcome back
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

I appreciate the advice Patrick. And yes her looks and feet were a keeper! But the change in personality and the sudden cheating wasn't really somethin I was down with.
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wazdaname:
I appreciate the advice Patrick. And yes her looks and feet were a keeper! But the change in personality and the sudden cheating wasn't really somethin I was down with.

Yeah, fuck it. Onwards and upwards, my friend.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Waz.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links