Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello Everyone (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hello Everyone
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome bacck..sorry for your troubles. But don't bbe too down...you'll find love again

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Waz! First off, it is great to see your name pop back up on here, regardless of the news. Am sorry to hear about your situation, but like many have said, you're going to bounce back. She seemed like a cool girl (personality, looks, openness to your fetish, etc.), but there is NO doubt that you'll find another like her, who WON'T cheat on you. That was terrible to read that and I feel awful you had to endure that. You seem like a laid-back, fun-loving dude, so keep your head high and try and enjoy your "me time".

If it makes ya feel any better, I just got out of a long term relationship w/ a gal who fulfilled my fantasies. Was definitely down about it 'cause she was an awesome chick with KILLER feet, but this past Thursday I ended up going to the bars with my friends and taking some girl back to her apt, where she gave me a footjob, haha. Things will look up! Have fun!

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you JamesAnderson and blackmagik for the words of encouragement it is greatly appreciated.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back waz, sorry to hear about your break-up and we are all here for you! Good to see you back!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women, can't live with em' or without em'. You seem like a young guy, enjoy the freedom of being single and crunch as much pussy as ya can til you find the right one and when you do, you'll know.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links