Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Video scene advice needed (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Video scene advice needed
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I wasn't aware dear friend, that there was a certain proper protocol to contact you,
No, not beyond the normal netiquette of not using something told you in a PM to advance some point you are trying to make in an internet argument. Frankly I don't think that's a lot to ask, but it seems clear you disagree. Live and learn I guess.

This issue really depends on your local jurisdiction -- as the guy above a few posts says, you have to check your local laws. In the US it would be state law.

In most states it's not illegal to photograph people in public as long as you are not photographing them in a place where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy (like in the stall of a public bathroom) or you are not doing upskirt or down-blouse type photography. But it actually does vary from state to state, so you're best to check first, or don't bother if you're not sure.

The idea that this might be a national security issue is very funny to me I must admit. [Smile]

[ May 11, 2013, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1316 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tell that to the next cop who tries it, my whole point was it's jurisdictional. Thanks for agreeing with the Truth and common sense.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18333 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The idea that this might be a national security issue is very funny to me I must admit. [Smile]

It's really a serious issue, and as a reputable business owner that walks the public photography line legitly I take it seriously. I can see how a hobbyist would think it's funny, just be careful. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18333 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links