Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Confessing Your Foot Fetish To Someone You're Not Serious With Yet.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Confessing Your Foot Fetish To Someone You're Not Serious With Yet..
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the risk of sounding like a wizened old codger:

When I first saw the phrase, "Welcome to the Friendzone", I knew exactly what it meant. Heaven knows, I've been stuck in that nebulous region many times over the years. I have had some happy endings that resulted but the vast majority, in retrospect, were a hideous waste of time, effort, and emotion.

Your situation does offer some optimism; certainly, you should keep your lines of communication open. You should not, however, waste your time waiting for her to make any kind of decision.

The Summer is at hand and there are so many other opportunities that will be coming up. Please, pursue these - and actively seek others - while you await her uncertain verdict.

While we all err in the appropriate timing of our self-revelations, I would say yours was a bit premature. The longer you take to demonstrate that you are a regular guy the more comfortable she will be with your quirks/fetishes.

But I go on too long.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always make sure the conventional stuff is underway before the foot kinks begin, but that's just me.

I agree with Toetapper, explore all your options!

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toetapper, I see your point, and thank you. I'm not fixated on her. I just like her. Also, this is the first time I've ever confessed my foot fetish to a girl in r/l before being physically active with her otherwise.

Thanks, Turm. I will take what you guys said under advisement.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally the only ones I let in on my foot fetish are the women I'm sleeping with. As far as I'm concerned it really doesn't involve anyone else so why bring it up to anyone else?

It's cool that you two have talked about it and you know she's cool with it. I think it makes far more sense to bring it up before things get serious that way you don't waste a lot of time and get emotionally attached with someone who isn't a good match for you.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.

The only reason we aren't serious yet is that she's balking. I know she likes me, but just doesn't want to take "That step". Hopefully, that will change soon.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXX toes
Major Player
Member # 46190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXX toes   Author's Homepage   Email XXX toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
Personally the only ones I let in on my foot fetish are the women I'm sleeping with. As far as I'm concerned it really doesn't involve anyone else so why bring it up to anyone else?

It's cool that you two have talked about it and you know she's cool with it. I think it makes far more sense to bring it up before things get serious that way you don't waste a lot of time and get emotionally attached with someone who isn't a good match for you.

WORD!

--------------------
http://xxx-toes.com/
http://clips4sale.com/studio/65967/
https://twitter.com/TripXtoes
XXX Toes

Posts: 121 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rburgundy1215
Board Regular
Member # 34982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rburgundy1215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think part of it is all how comfortable you are in admitting you have a fetish. For example, I've been seeing this girl the past week, not like dating, but merely hanging out and it wasn't until just the past couple of days that we started getting flirty and physical. She was actually the one who asked me if I had a foot fetish when she noticed I'd keep kissing her legs and feet. I asked if she thought it was peculiar, but not in a skiddish ashamed sort of way, more in a teasing matter, to which she admitted she actually enjoyed it. Saved me the trouble of having to initiate having to admit it myself [Big Grin]
Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

I should also point out something.. that's not exactly on the topic of "feet", but indicates my situation with her.

She's asked me very personal/sexual questions, and told me personal and sexual things about herself, that are far more daring than "feet".

My true feeling: She likes me as a person, and even though she trusts me, she's either afraid to get involved, for fear of getting hurt. Or.. she just doesn't want to be tied down, as she likes her independence.

I don't plan to stay fixated on this girl. I will see her whenever it happens, and keep my eyes open. If something happens with her, fine. If not, I'll keep looking. That's about all I can do.

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand why you use the word "confess". Do you "confess" to a girl that you prefer ass to breasts? Do you "confess" to a girl that you enjoy doggy position?

It's a stupid word associated with shame and regret and shouldn't belong in any sentence related to foot fetishism.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Sol, while I see your point.. many "vanilla people who aren't into feet or fetishes, don't understand people with foot fetishes. Feet are often thought of as ugly, smelly, etc, to those who don't like them, and many people are often like OMG gross, feet.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links