Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » True story of how I got to smell a middle-aged Indian lady's foot - Part 3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: True story of how I got to smell a middle-aged Indian lady's foot - Part 3
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was time to give you an update on this saga, about which I have posted previously:-

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=013117;p=1

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=013177;p=1#000000

Since then things have really developed on the foot smelling and worshiping.

After the second incident I let things cool for a bit but kept in touch via email. I would sometimes discuss the previous encounters but she would still not admit that she enjoyed the smelling part although she admitted to liking the massage. The most important thing was that she wasn't put off me despite what I had done.

After a while of not seeing each other for months I gradually proposed another picnic meeting. At first she shrugged it off and then started playing hard to get by saying I didn't have time for her.
Eventually we met up again and I drove her to the same picnic spot. After eating I proposed a foot massage. She accepted and I massaged her soft, sweaty soles. This time I felt far more emboldened after having smelt her feet twice before and just lifted her soles to my nose and inhaled the sweet aroma in both feet. She just looked at me like I was crazy but did not object. Again we discussed this afterwards via email and although admitted to enjoying the foot massage she did not comment on the foot smelling.

One day she called me round to her house to help her with a work-related problem. Her husband was home too but doing odd jobs around the house. I cheekily asked her if she wanted a foot massage. She knew her husband was around so only jokingly said yes. I was now like a lion and whilst her husband was busy elsewhere knelt at her feet and lifted them up and started to smell and kiss them. Her feet really stank of classic musky foot odour. She was a bit shocked by what I had done with her husband nearby but did not object and still we kept in touch.

We now have a relationship where she often calls me up to give her a foot massage and lets me smell and kiss her feet in return...but nothing more.

I am confused. Is she really so innocent about this that she can't see the sexual nature of it ?
We are both married and would not take it any further than this but she seems to regard it as something harmless, although she wouldn't want our spouses to know.

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She wants the D!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its good. And its innocent!!
Sometimes its better to leave it at that!

Instead of making direct sex moves.. (Sometimes trying to rap and trying to have sex like an unrestrained 16 year old can mess things up!!)

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Homie, what is "D" ?
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

mjl1717, thanks probably the best advice as we both get what we want without it getting serious.
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loved all your stories very much...!!!
thanks for the update after two years, haha, loved it...!!!

My opinion, but I'm just guessing ofcourse, she knows the sexual nature of the whole foot-thing by now, if she didn't know, she probably knows by now, because arousal in a person is visable without looking at someones genital area.
You have smelt and massaged her feet many times already and when aroused, your face and especially your eyes always give you away and I find it hard to believe that she never noticed the aroused look in your eyes on any of the occasions that you've massaged and smelt her feet.
Aside from that she might not have been familiar with men that love feet, but she must be familiar with it by now.

And I think it's only natural for any man or woman to feel good about being wanted no matter how old we are, we love knowing we are wanted.
My guess is that she truly enjoys the footmassages, because why whould she not enjoy a good footrub, right, but I also think she's aware of the sexual effect in has on you and how much it makes you want her.
So I think it gives her physical pleasure in the form of a good footmassage and it also fills her need for feeling wanted, it's just a need we all have I think.
I hope you don't push the issue to the real danger zone, real sexual advances, because that might ruin a lot of lives.
Be incredibly happy you two got a foothing going together and NO it's not totally innocent, because you're in footheaven, haha, but she might see this as the most outrageous thing she can do and she's doing it, or better put, she's letting you do it, haha.
love it, appriciate it and don't ruin lives by getting greedy, you two have got a funny and very arousing thing going, be greatfull for that and her friendship...!!!

it's nice that you two talk a lot, just be greatfull for the fact that she lets you do some things with her feet and just don;t mess it up.
Be grreatfull and every now and then just keep TALKING about it as well, it might take a lot of time, but I'm sure she knows the sexual nature of the foot-thing and I'm sure she's noticed what it does to you when you have her feet in your hands or against your face, she must have noticed what it does to you just by looking at your face and into your eyes, she must have noticed every time, so I think it's just a matter of time for her to take a step in the footconversations.
keep talking about it at least, because this will always give her the opportunity to ask questions about it, which she might not ask while having you at her feet.
she's probably more inclined to ask questions about the foot-thing during regular conversation, it gives her the opportunity to ask questions in a jokingly fashion, which is always a safe environment in a conversation.
She knows what the whole foot-thing is by now for sure and she's seen it in your eyes what it does to you when you've got your nose buried into her soles, SHE KNOWS BY NOW....
just keep providing her with opportunities to ask questions about it during conversation or via email, whatever... but don't get bold during "playtime", I find that to be way to dangerous...

it should be talked about and she should have conformation from you on what it does to you.
When she's got your conformation on how erotic this is for you, just think about what it will mean if she lets you touch her feet again whilst her knowing what this does to you, this adds another element of great intensity and arousal...

I had many experiences with a few women, so not many wone, but many experiences with the same women, I'm talking about NON-girlfriends that were friends of mine.
Soome were in relationsships and others weren't.
I always felt that at some point in time after lots of footmassages or footplaying games it was the right thing to do for me to at least let them know it was arousing in a huge way to me, just in case they didn't realise it, I felt it was the right thing to let them know, but most of the lady-friends with whom I engaged into footmassages and or footplay already knew...

For example, I had one good friend, I'm still in contact with her, she's married nowadays, great lady, good person..!!!
we were collegues some years back and I played many footgames with her, never had sex with her though and I didn;t even want to have sex with her to be honest, we were good friends and nothing more.
She also didn;t want sex with meor a relationship, we were just good friends..
one day hanging out at her appartment after work, which was routine, she kept complaining abouthow much her feet hurt...
I was hesitant to offer a footmassage, because I knew it would be a risk, but I didn;t want to be an ass by just telling saying over and over, "oh men that sucks...".
so after about ten minutes of her complaining about the pain she had I offered a footmassage.
She replied with an "oh god, I wasn;t complaining because I wanted you to massage my feet, haha".
And I said that I knew that, but I said I would love to do it.
I thought I could keep cool, but I couldn't.
I massaged her feet and played with her feet from like 6pm until 11pm, I only stopped because we were on the couch snd she enjoyed the painrelief so much that she started to doze off and almost fall asleep...
at which point I asked her if she felt better and if so, I would go home and I did...
the nect day at work we eventually were standing together privately and she thanked me for the pain relieving footmassage, but she did it with a strange smile across her face which kind of gave me the idea that she might have noticed how much I enjoyed the massage as well and I didn;t even smell her feet, I just massaged them.
Well it might have been a dead giveaway, because I massaged them for hours and hours, she probably never had a footmassage that lasted this long, hahah, so it might have stated the obvious...
time went by and some other time she got bolder with me and we were talking about sex, not with the intent of having sex, not at all, but just funny conversation on the topic...
she got really bold and asked me what I liked...
I didn;t want to get that personal with her, so I backed up like a chicken, hahahah...
I might be old fashioned or you can call it chicken, whatever you like, I don;t care...
she was and still is a good friend, but she is a bolder person than I am and she pushed me a little bit and kept asking...
she got really bold and said "tell me what you want and I'll do it for you...".
This was a joke, for real...!!!
She was laughing the whole time and trying to make fun of me for feeling uncomfortable...
but then she dropped the bomb on me and said "oke, just for fun sake, just tell me what you are into oke, haha.... tell me or I will never let you touch my feet again.... haha".
oke, that was a big bomb right in my face, I suspected it, but she obviously noticed during the hours long footmassage that I enjjoyed the hell out of giving her a footmassage.
I think our faces and especially our eyes give us away all thetime, arousal is easily spotted in someones eyes....

after her dropping the bomb on me, I didn;t respond and just laughed with her, which probably confirmed her BOMB, hahaha and at that exact moment she stopped joking and put both of her feet on my lap in oder for me to massage them again...
she knew and she was just having a lot of fun making me feel uncomfortable at that time, but her putting her feet in my lap broke the ice when it came to footplay...
I ofcourse didn;t hesitate and massaged her feet right away and this time she didn't have any pain in her feet so she got bold and took it to the nect step before even I could do it...
I massaged one foot in my lap with her laying on the couch next to me and she would somewhat jokingly put her other foot on my shoulder, wiggling her toes playfully against my neck and cheeck and she moved that foot playfully across my cheeck and eventually slowly just went further and further until she was just caressing my face with the bottom of that foot while I was still massaging her other foot in my lap and the whole joking-tension was long gone and she just kind of played with me like that.
We never had sex, but I must admit, I massaged her feet many many many times, she loved it and she caressed my face with her feet many times and I ofcourse let her, I didn't push anything onto her, I just openly enjoyed anything she did to me with her feet, caressing my face just led to me turning my face into her soles and inhaling ofcourse and kissing her soles eventually and
one thing leeds to another and no we never had sex, but it was just a matter of time, a matter of playtime, haha and one day she would have one foot in my face and both of us fully clothed she intentionally put her other foot on my crotch, she actually said to me "don;t massage, keep your hads to yourself and just lay still oke...?".
damn, it was kind of embarresing, because I was aroused like to the point of insanity and when she said that it just got worse and I think it only took like 20 seconds of me having my face buried in one foot and her softly caressing my crotcharea with her other foot, it took about 20 seconds I think before I freakin came in my pants...!!!
I was embarressed like crazy, but I just let it all out and enjoyed the situation to the fullest, I didn;t care about wetting my pants, because I was in footheaven at that point...
afterwards a feeling of shame came over me, sitting nect to my co-worker, being footplayed into cumming in my pants, my wet pants by now...
she didn't laugh or joke or anything, she just kept her foot in my lap and the other on my shoulder now so we could have eye contact and talk about what just happened, haha...
she was really relaxed and after a while she just said "that was nice right, you liked it, right?".
I just started laughing nervously and said "liked it? haha, I never came in my pants and certainly not this fast... I know a THANK YOU sounds strange, but thank you so much, this was so nice...".
she just smiled a little and we sat there for a while, not saying anything....
and then she offered to wash my pants before I went home...
she did, gave ma some sport-shorts to wear in the mean time while my pants were being washed and dried... haha...

after that we probably worked together for about 9 more months, a lot of hanging around at her place and probably some of the most incredible footplay I got in my life, I got from this lady...
we are still friends, she's married, not to a great man, I don;t really like him all that much, but that doesn;t matter, he's good to her...
I feel a little guilty sometimes when I visit her, because she usually makes her husband leave when I visit, just because we are friends and I'm not a friend of her husbands...
which is nice though I must admit...
because I enjoy her company, I did and I still enjoy her company...
we fooled around and played a lot during our time, but not now that she is married ofcourse...
she does sometimes jokingly bring it up in a conversation, just to mess with me.
asking me if I've got a "new" footplaydate with anyone else these days, hahah...
I told her about a girl that I was seeing and at some point she asked me about the girl ofcourse, what kind of person she was, normal conversation and all.... but at some point she would inject a question like "what attracted her to you..." and than she would quickly inject "does she have nice feet" and then she would kind of laugh at me, knowing that it makes me a little uncomfortable to be put on the spot and just the fact that she's one of the few people that I;m friends with that's aware of my huge love for female feet...

I value my friendship with her, I would never mess that up nowadays that she is married...
but I wouldn;t want to trade all the footfun we had some years back when we were co-workers...

thanks for sharing your adventaures and I'll be hoping for updates on your thing with this great indian lady...!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Thanks Desmond. Good advice and a nice story from you as well.

You are right it is great to have a feet only relationship.
She would never dream of telling anyone and nor would I but at the same time we enjoy our "sessions" together.
She is actually very good at turning from innocent to playful and seductive.
Sometimes she will email to say her feet are hurting at times when she knows we can't meet. It drives me crazy and she enjoys teasing me.

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep things they way they are, it may get more complicated. But enjoy the ride.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one day at a time.don't worry so much, and enjoy the time you have with her.she seems pretty cool.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like it could lead to some nice footplay, but just remember that your both married. You don't want to push things too far.

One question.....Did you ever see her feet in nylons.

Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links