Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girlfriend thinks footjobs are weird

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriend thinks footjobs are weird
SXEdx
Board Regular
Member # 33600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SXEdx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my girlfriend has mentioned a few times that she had an ex who had a foot fetish and that he used to do a weird/creepy thing with her feet. When asked about it she basically said he got footjobs from her.

At one point I was tickling her feet a lot and she asked if I had a foot fetish which I denied. That was a while ago and we've been dating eight months now.

I still haven't told her that I do have a foot fetish but I think she's probably figured that out by now. Since one night I just went for it and started sucking on her toes at first she was reluctant because she said it reminded her of her ex but now she's fine with it.

She doesn't mind me kissing her feet and sex/just fooling around usually ends for me with sucking her toes/sole licking etc and masturbating. On occasion she'll even say "Don't you want my feet?/Do you want my foot?"

Anyway lately I have been wanting a footjob from her and not sure how to ask for it really. In the past when she's mentioned that I said stuff like "I'm not into that" "I don't know what I'd get out of that" just that type of stuff. On a couple of occasions though while having her feet in my lap she has rubbed me through my pants.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You probably shouldn't have denied that you had a foot fetish in the first place, but that's already past. At this point, you'll probably have to come to some sort of compromise. Get involved with whatever her fantasies are, as she's been (so far) doing the same for you.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Mike- though i understand why you felt unconfortable acknowledging your fetish to her you shouldn't have. On the positive side it sure sounds like she's being pretty accepting of the foot stuff. I think that's a very positive sign. But there's no denying that at some point you'll need to come clean and tell her that you do love feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Level with her, and tell her that because of the comments she made regarding her ex's foot fetish, you didn't feel she'd support yours. But it's something you'd like to express, preferably with her.

As for her comment "I don't know what I'd get out of that," I'd counter with "doesn't making me happy count for something?"

Good luck!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sbdo
Board Regular
Member # 42964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sbdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why past relationships should never be a part of the present. Makes no sense to keep living a lie.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she doesn't mind you kissing her feet, and asks you whether you like her feet, she's at least understanding of you paying attention to her feet, which some girls don't even do. I agree with the previous replies. I would tell her the truth, and I have a feeling she will be fine with understanding it.

Good Luck.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old are you guys? If you're very young than I totally understand your reluctance. As you age you;ll figure out pretty quick that a lot of women who are into you dont care about your fetish. They just do what you like because you like it.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SXEdx
Board Regular
Member # 33600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SXEdx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
How old are you guys? If you're very young than I totally understand your reluctance. As you age you;ll figure out pretty quick that a lot of women who are into you dont care about your fetish. They just do what you like because you like it.

We are both in our early 20s

[ June 18, 2013, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: SXEdx ]

Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony3
Board Regular
Member # 45592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony3   Email Tony3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This had happen to me before

--------------------
Tony Moreno

Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her ex might have not balanced things out and was perhaps not fulfilling her needs.

Best thing is be up front with your footjob desires but ensure you balance it out by meeting her needs as well [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like if she's letting you suck her toes and even mentioned that it reminded her of her ex, but is cool with it, you're in on the footjobs as well.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get rid of her.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links