Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » R.I.P. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: R.I.P.
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who didn't know.

The Leg Show magazine and website is gone.

http://sinicalmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=574&Itemid=

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is sad; I once had a subscription to Leg Show from 1990 until 2008. I cancel that subscription because the women photos showed too many skinny women wearing pantyhose was the biggest issue for me.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah this is a magazine I first learned that other guys actually liked feet like me from. The early 90's were profoundly monumental for this mag! RIP indeed, looks like the internet wins.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of odd it went belly up last year with no warning.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I never bought the mag or visited the site I know, from belonging to this forum, that they were a huge influence on many a foot loving man.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leg Show was great when Dian Hansen was at the Ecitors desk. She had a great pulse as to what made us tick! What a shame that this magazine met this demise!

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so sad, they were my earliest inspiration.
[Confused]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
This is so sad, they were my earliest inspiration.
[Confused]

I'm with Adam. I don't know if it was Leg Show or Leg Sex mag, but I know I was floored when I saw Leggy Lana who was simply Lana back then, and Taylor St. Clair who was under a different alias.

Until I'd seen them, I never saw arches like theirs before anywhere--meaning in person, in print, tv, or movies. Later, I discovered FMConcepts and saw Andrea Neal on VHS.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here, loved it until it all became pantyhose. Some panty hose is okay, but lets face it. Feet are the main attraction.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as a revelation as Leg Show was, I think we can all agree that we were still looking for "Feet" only mags and there were still none or maybe something WAY far underground and cheesy.

When I finally found FM Concepts I was in heaven..those early VHS tapes of "Fresh Bare Soles" and the like were the most amazing things since sliced bread.

Peter, Peter: I agree towards the later 90's and and early 2000 that mag went downhill fast by adding pantyhose shoots and more and more high heels that barely came off. I guess the old guys really dug those shots because it reminded them of the 50's-60's.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leg Show was the first foot/leg magazine I ever read. I read it for a few years before it started getting weird. It changed a bit and thats when I stopped reading it. But it was a great magazine.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sad to hear this. I used to read Leg Show often. In fact,. I acquired a good friend from that magazine. I once answered an ad of a straight male (like myself) into feet and foot tickling, and we were pen pals, and friends for many years until he died.

Sorry to see Leg Show go. It was a great mag.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bummer...guess the Internet killed the magazine star. I still got my cache in a box somewhere...

I agree with the other comments that it made me realize there were other foot fanatics out there. And funny everyone mentioned the hose thing...I gotta admit I felt the same way. Seemed so many 'Elmer Bater' themes shoots. What ticked ne off the most was a photoshoot with Leanna Lei and I felt the guy taking the pics couldn't have gad a foot fetish irvwas trying for a too glitzy spread.

Still sad to see a monument fade away!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's sad really! ;(
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't Leg Show the first men's magazine to feature feet?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links