Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your thoughts and experience on the smell of female feet. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your thoughts and experience on the smell of female feet.
Chris9472
Board Regular
Member # 46503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris9472   Email Chris9472   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly, I can't say I had the pleasure of smelling too many girls feet, but the ones I did get to smell that had a smell was like malt vinegar, mixed with a hint of sweetness (maybe faded perfume or body lotions?). Although I'm sure there are exceptions, I personally never got the "corn chips" smell or the traditional strong cheesy smell on the girls feet, and frankly, I don't think I'd care much for that, which is more like the way some guys feet might smell like.

Maybe it's just because I've always naturally liked vinegary things, but I'd go gaga over a pair of sexy little female feet exuding their pheromones and vinegary-sweet smells for my pleasure! A very understanding woman with such feet would never need fear me losing interest in her, that's for sure!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind a little musk smell, but as far as the cheesy corn chip thing it's just not for me. I'd rather give her a nice soapy foot massage before action. The smell of lotion is a turn on.

I've been with a couple of females with very rank feet and it didn't enhance anything for me. It actually gave me a headache.

[ July 07, 2013, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: 5thgear ]

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's been a while since i posted on Wu's because I was really busy. Yet I managed to be up to date with the posts here. Now that I have more free time and my favorite foot subject is discussed I'll try to answer!

There are two things about feet that i absolutely adore: Wrinkled soles and foot smell. I ve been lucky enough (and tried a lot) to gain as many experiences as I could get. Not a huge number cause I ve always been the relationship kind of guy other than the one night stand-er, but I ve had my share so far.

Now, about foot smell: I was alawys open with women I dated on what I like, so most of them (some more, some less) tried to satisfy me by washing their feet less.

Personally i prefer a thick stink. That's right, mild can be enjoyable but the stronger and more pungent the foot odors is, the more turned on I am and the bigger is my orgasm. If feet are odorless I loose iterst on them unless the soles are exacctly the way i want them too or unless I know I'll get the stinky version of them later. Like if I have sex and she just had a shower I d rather have her doggy style but if her feet smell I almost always stay on top and rubbing soles on my face.

Luckily, I ve had all the types of foot smell I ve heard people describing. Cheesy, corn chips and vinegary. My favorite are cheesy and corn chips (usually those two go together and they depend on the footwear). I don't think that chessy feet is a male thing. Both men and women have similar foot smell but we like female feet because we are straight.

A number of things are responsible for the type and strength of foot smell. First and most important of all is the woman's natural body odor (this goes along with pussy smell and armpits smell. in my experience all assholes smell very similar to devide them in categories. well as you can see i generally have a huge smell fetish with fot stink being my number 1 haha!). This is something that you cannot identify until you get your nose dirty. No things like skin complex (although i have little experience on different races and I d like to know your opinion about thatone) or weight can give you a hint.

Then it's the footwear. Nylons give a bitter smell/taste while socks ( if they are used enough) give a thicker one. Closed shoes like flats, Toms or sneakers give a sharper tase and smell. Really worn socks give you a very strong aroma and leave that sexy tasty toe jam. Do not try two pairs of socks! That's the most common mistake couples do. They smell much less! And ofcourse, the most worn a pair of shoes is and the most she sticks to a pair daily, the better the smell will be.

Then you have the time you smell them. If feet are really sweaty abd have developed those sexy bacterias and you smell them while they are still damp from sweat (fresh out of shoes) the odor will be musky. If she has kicked them off for a while but doesn't let them breath a lot (like if she slipped on used slippers and let the sweat dry on a cooler yet not breathable enviroment) the smell will get much sharper. If she airs them out they will smell much less.

I have no size-smell link to give you but i am not experienced in that part since i ve only had small and medium sized feet. Yet, I feel like size 8-9.5 feet are the sexier and smell the worse (better). The shape though, I think is really relevant. Meaty soles smell more than skinny ones. Wrinkled soles smell more than smooth ones. Rough snkin parts on soles are sexy as hell to me because they give a diversity not only to the touch of a foot but to the smell. Rough heels for example smell really strong and sometimes a different way than between the toes. The smell nests there and even if her feet have lost most of their smell, a lil tooth grinding on the not so smooth area will NEVER let you down! Let alone the sexy dry/rough patch one the sole below the toes( that's more rare than dry heels but it smells sooooo strong!). Chubby/regular size/standing close to each other toes will capture and hold more smell than the long toes.

Then, the most tricky part! Hygine. The longest she is willing to not wash, the better the smell will get. That depends on the kinkiness of your woman, the way you'll ask her to and her very own hygine habits.

Well, that is a huge post and I hope you don;t get bored by reading it. What I say above is the results of a long time of loving, observation, researching, buying them smell producing shoes and trying things with the women i had the pleasure dating. Note that all these is just my opinion according to my personal experiences and foot apetite. I amy be wrong and you may have different opinion on one or multiple things I state here but I would love to see your own opinion. Please, do share yours here or pm me! I'd love to know what you think on stinky feet!

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ask my girlfriend not to wash her feet for me on occasion because she has that natural female musky aroma on her foot bottoms. No smell or even worse, soapy lotion smell is awful for me. I love that musky female aroma. Actually I've never sniffed a woman's feet that had that real funky corn chips aroma, but I do not think it would repulse me.
My avatar is my girlfriends size 8 beauties and the smell they have after working all day is wonderful.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into smell at all, and I especially don't understand people who want feet to smell like a trash dump, to be blunt.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We actually want feet to smell like feet!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been getting more into the smell lately. Depending on what kind of shoes my wife wears, she'll have a different smell. With flats, her feet will have a vinegary smell, which I don't mind but it isn't my favorite. One time she wore her flats all day and when I get to smell them, the scent was so strong it kind of irritated my nostril. A very strong vinegar smell.

When she wears flip flops all day, the smell she produces from those are my favorite. Its not very strong but smells a bit musky. A little bit of sweat mixed with dirt kicked up onto her feet and the air keeping her feet from becoming moist.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
I'm not into smell at all, and I especially don't understand people who want feet to smell like a trash dump, to be blunt.

Nobody in the history of foot fetishism has ever wanted that.

We want a smell that is naturally made by the girl's feet, and has an unmistakable "feet" smell.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My experience with smelling female feet began when I was literally, five years old, with babysitters, both African American, and Caucasian.

At least some of them had the cheesy foot smell, while a couple of others just smelled like sweaty feet. I recall one sitter, around age.. 12.. said her feet didn't smell at all, and weren't cheesy.

When it came to my ex gf, in college.. I started by smelling her shoes, before asking to smell her feet. They smelled like.. sweat. When I finally got around to smelling her actual feet, it was just sweat smell, because it was right after she had taken off her socks.

I have yet to find the strong cheesy smell in adulthood that some sitters had in childhood, but hopefully at some point, I will.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A combination of feet and leather is great! But light on the foot smell! I prefer clean washed feet. But after work my wife's feet have just a slight scent. I love to give her foot rubs right after work. Also her feet are very moist at that time. A little sweaty. but again, strong foot odor is offensive to me.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
40 years young and while I'm not a major player with the ladies, I have had a good share of some sexy feet on my face and in my mouth. In my experiences I have rarely found a girl to have smelly feet -a warm sweaty scent at most which I really like. There was a girl who had the corn chip smell happening and man, I just could not enjoy her feet the way I intended to before I smelled them. Truthfully, since my junior high days discovering and realizing my arousal around female feet, I never thought of them as cheesy or stinky. Fresh out of the socks is always best for me -but not too funky.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE the smell of sexy, pretty girls nicely taken care of feet. I don't want them too dirty or disgusting, or completely un-maintained, but, I LOVE that fresh out of shoes female foot smell. Depending on the woman, and the type of sock or shoe she was wearing, the smell can vary. I LOVE the popcorny smell, the cheesy smell, the moist leather smell, the vinegary smell, the corn chip smell, the musky smell....ALL SEXY, and HOT!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:

Nobody in the history of foot fetishism has ever wanted that.

We want a smell that is naturally made by the girl's feet, and has an unmistakable "feet" smell.

Well, with people using terms like "rank" or "cheesy" to describe how they want feet to smell, you have to forgive me for making that assumption.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite frankly, the more pungent and odorous, the better for me. If a girl's feet has a scent that would make my hair stand on end, I know I'm gonna have a whole lot of fun. That said, a handful of female foot odors have turned me off, including a drunk model I sessioned with at a foot party whose feet smelled vaguely of vomit. Really regretted spending money on her.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the smell from girls wearing flats alot with no socks.. I agree it's hard to describe, tangy a little musty maybe it all depends on the girl and what she wears on her feet..

I'm in the stronger smell the better margin, the only problem being the quicker. I cum.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links