Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your thoughts and experience on the smell of female feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your thoughts and experience on the smell of female feet.
Chris9472
Board Regular
Member # 46503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris9472   Email Chris9472   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
I'm not into smell at all, and I especially don't understand people who want feet to smell like a trash dump, to be blunt.

Nobody in the history of foot fetishism has ever wanted that.

We want a smell that is naturally made by the girl's feet, and has an unmistakable "feet" smell.

Well, with people using terms like "rank" or "cheesy" to describe how they want feet to smell, you have to forgive me for making that assumption.
I don't use the terms, "rank" and "cheesy", and I certainly don't want my girls feet to smell like a "trash dump". But I do want them to smell a little bit, up close and personal.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I definately prefer a very thick and strong smell. The more potent the better for me. I've had a week unwashed, loved it and still craving for stronger. The level of foot smell is something personal. I personally love terms as "stink", "cheese: and "funk" not because I wanna highlight how unpleasant the smell is (I am sure that many would be highly ofeended by the levels of smell I am craving for but it is highly erotic to me) but because words like those feel dirtier and kinkier, he same way some would prefer the word "cunt" to "pussy".
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts have always been that hot women's feet would smell great and in my experience I have found that hot women's feet actually "DO" smell great!!
Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eddi:
I love the smell from girls wearing flats alot with no socks.. I agree it's hard to describe, tangy a little musty maybe it all depends on the girl and what she wears on her feet..

I'm in the stronger smell the better margin, the only problem being the quicker. I cum.

I hear ya. No socks in shoes is great.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links