Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which foot model or Celebrity do your wife/girlfriend resemble?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which foot model or Celebrity do your wife/girlfriend resemble?
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably hard to say, but in my case my wife's feet resemble Emma Stone's. It's actually hard to believe how much they look alike. But the minute I saw several pictures of Emma's feet, I said to my wife, "Want to see your feet? Look at Emma Stone's feet." After looking for a few minutes, she agreed with me. She was also surprised. Now I'm not saying EXACTLY. But so similar it is uncanny.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emma wears a size 8. My wife a 7.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms. Invisible from the Fantastic Four. Only in invisible form though as I haven't found her in forever. LOL...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could imagine one up but unfortunately i do not have one right now, it pretty much sucks [Cry]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Which foot model or Celebrity do your wife/girlfriend resemble?

Someone on youtube recently said my ex-g/f looks like Blake Lively.

I'm like... sorta

Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Difficult to say, when my wife first met she was a stunner. Tall, big tits, small waist line and legs for days.
Now, all the same just a bigger waist line. She still hot, just more to love.
But I'd have to say Nicole Eggart (Baywatch)

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl gets young Cher all the time.....and Kim Kardashian when her makeup is all don up.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh shit.....I never really knew what Cher looked like when she was young. Googled it...and my heart is racing. The resemblance is uncanny!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has been told she looks like Kerri Russel or Kate Middleton

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend reminds me most of Michelle Yoeh, younger and Thai, but Michelle Yoeh. Friends of ours say she looks like a Thai actress whose name escapes me at this point [Wink]

Asiafeet

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links