Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ugly feet a show stopper? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ugly feet a show stopper?
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can't even talk of a deal without pretty feet..Not average feet but pretty...It's not an issue of being shallow but I can't negotiate on the feet or kids or bad hygiene or bad teeth or bad skin..Though my girl is beautiful, I don't need a beauty queen...BUT THOSE FEET WILL BE BEAUTIFUL...No Doubt...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that's the way I feel, too. I need a girl to have pretty feet if I am to have a relationship with her. If not it will be a complete turn off. But, wait a minute. Have you guys ever thought of this? What if your dream girl has gorgeous feet, but as time went on, they turned ugly and nasty? Then, what would you do??!! Get divorced cause her feet can't satisfy you anymore?
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not possible. You skipped a few steps. What you described was a friend. I wouldn't be friends with someone I have nothing in common with, or who doesn't have a great personality. Every friend I meet, girl or guy, has to meet those qualifications. And obviously, if we were friends who hung out regularly, I would have already seen her feet long before I would ask her out.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links