Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Hate the Word "Fetish!" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Hate the Word "Fetish!"
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
The reason I don't care for it is that there's the whole breast fetishism, but you never hear tit fetish.
Detroit it's also defined as a non genital part of the body that causes erotic response.

Exactly, or Ass Fetish? lol who says that...it's all about attractive body parts and for different reasons. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fetish doesnt mean feet. Everybody has a fetish.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do often wonder whether people, especially girls, would get as weirded out if was termed an "interest" or "obsession" instead of a "fetish".
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anytime I have ever told a chick about my love for feet I just throw it out as a casual thing, "yeah I'm a foot guy" or "yeah ya got me! I got a thing for pretty feet on a pretty girl" BAM! Puts the girl at ease if you don't make it sound like a disease... I mean really how do expect them to feel if you put it like "yes, yes I do have a foot fetish". It's not something to be ashamed about at all fellas, its only as creepy as you make it to be.

That and there is a time and place for telling a girl you have a thing for pretty feet too, not in the middle of a mall or to a complete stranger. Let's be realistic for a minute. It is a sexual body part to us and the activities that we like to do with them so when guys on here say to just go up and confess your love for feet to random chicks I call bullshit. It would be the same as walking up to a random chick and saying "I fucking LOVE anal, can we?" I know I know its a bit of an extreme example, but is it?

Sorry for a long winded response but I got time to kill. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The word doesn't bother me. Those perverted idiots that attack women in grocery stores and lick their feet bother me. They give us all a bad name.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A person who is sexually aroused by an object or a nonsexual part of the body that may become necessary for sexual gratification has a fetish. (People can disagree about whether or not feet are a sexual body part or not, but...)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not, foot love and foot worship ARE going mainstream. And nothing is going to stop it. It is SO EASY these days to get a girl's feet in your mouth it isn't funny. Attraction to the female foot is far too common to still be called a fetish. The only weird thing about it is the attitude we invent for it in our minds. Women really don't care. I can't stress this enough. They could give a shit if we kiss, rub or suck on their feet, and the only complaint I've ever heard, is to NOT linger there. Do that to me ALL over, please.

I've asked my girlfriend, the cute little blond in my avatar thing, and she told me this in all seriousness. "Do I mind? Hell no. My whole body belongs in your mouth and if you ever stopped worshipping me in this manner, I guess you are cheating on me and we break up."

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most times, when talking to a girl either here, or at the tickling site I belong to.. where there are also many foot "fetishists", I usually refer to my foot fetish as an "interest"

Supposedly, the true nature of the word "fetish" means where you can not obtain sexual arousal or orgasm, without contact of the body part, or item you have the "fetish" of. For me, and I'm sure others, this is not neccessarially true.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people relate the term "fetish" with whips and weirdos. Yesterday I met this girl in downtown LA, I told her about these foot parties and how she can have her feet worship. She told me that it felt a little weird. She's from Ohio but is a pro dancer(stripper). I told her that in a strip club she's sure to find more than foot fetishist. There are nastier propositions in there. I was heading to a video shoot in Santa Monica after coming from another video shoot in Downtown LA. On my way to Santa Monica she texted me that she and her friend were interested.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people thing that we foot guys don't like other things. I'm a ass man too, is not just feet. But if you're an ass man that is more common.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree too. I disslike the word.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes fetish does often bring negative connotations, and there are a lot of people I know that like feet in all different sorts of ways. Often we are referred to as foot freaks... Not cool

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Doug on this. There's honestly no valid reason that feet need to be singled out from asses and breasts with the word 'fetish'.

I think it's an ugly word that doesn't fit to my experience of the transcendent beauty of the female foot.

And it's not always a sexual thing either. I can be awestruck and inspired by the graceful aesthetics of a pair of stunning female feet but not necessarily feel the need to jerk off.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate the term with a passion, beginning with the fact the word just sounds harsh. Any word ending with a '-sh' is just asking to be unpleasant. Not to mention the 'f' and 't' sounds which add to the discomforting alliteration in 'foot fetish' and 'foot freak'. Ugh...(shivers).

Also, is the word 'fetish' even necessary? 90% of the time, it is only used in conjunction with feet. As it stands, it's just a label which our puritanical society places on us, purposefully, to separate us from what is "normal". As a slang term, it could be used to describe anything as it is possible to derive pleasure from just about anything. I like hot dogs, I feel happy when I eat one, does that mean I have a 'hot dog fetish' (watch out sports-loving middle America)?

I also never use the word to describe myself to anyone for any reason. I read that a lot of members call themselves 'a foot guy' when talking to women. Why are you bothering to label yourself? I am first and foremost, secondly, and lastly, A MAN. I have many qualities and attributes that don't require promotion of any kind. I have never witnessed to anyone that I like feet, because it is so unnecessary. I like a woman's face, breasts, ass, and feet. I like feet more than other parts, but I don't need to bring that up.

I just don't think the word fits into what most of our lives are like. I don't identify with any umbrella term. Not in politics, religion, music, and especially not human interaction. To me 'foot fetish' describes everything I'm not into. I occupy a very small niche in this community which not only puts me at odds with society, but this subculture as well. I am more about tolerance through apathy than acceptance through labeling.

[ March 11, 2014, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: dangerboy450 ]

Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links